MILITARY GREEN AND LEOPARD PRINT

Hello fashionistas!, lately I've been working on switching up my style and with this new look I'm definitely looking fly LOL; It's been awhile since I've posted outfits and I'm excited to be sharing something new with you tonight.

It's been very hot in Southern California lately and my summer staples are:

* Shorts
* Sandals
* Tank tops
* Skirts
* Dresses
* Capri pants
* Wedges

MY MILLITARY STYLE W/ A GIRLIE TWIST

I love these mesh embellished shorts and had to pair it with a t-shirt. My leopard sneakers paired fabulously and next time I might wear my sandals with my hat.

I had to share the picture of me and mt fiance LOL it was his idea to post it. We are a silly couple, laughing together and I'm happier with him then I've ever been with a man. 

I hope you were inspired, share your millitary style with me! Green and brown pair perfectly. My fiance and I have had a very eventful week, counting our blessings. Be inspired, be confident and stay BLESSED !.

PINKBARBIE THE FASHIONISTA <3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DATE NIGHT OOTD: KATE SPADE EDITION

Dresses, Dresses & More Dress: Profile #1

VALENTINES DAY OOTD