MY WEEKEND FASHION REPORT

Hello fashionistas !, this weekend we have had a few family events to attend and I was happy that we had a chance to do stuff as a family this weekend, so we went to a family birthday party and seen a new movie with the kids. It's been awhile since I've dressed up for a family outing and I made sure my style was on point for the festivities LOL.

WEEKEND LOOK #1

◇ Blue tank top

◇ Jean short shorts

◇ Gray striped vest

◇ Tan sandles

WEEKEND LOOK#2

◇ Flowy blouse

◇ Genie pants

◇ Open toe booties

These are only two of my weekend looks, because I forgot to take the picture Friday LOL. I enjoy dressing nice when we have family events and this weekend I had three different styles for three different types of events I attended. We have been spending a lot of time with family and going to family parties since the 4th of July, which I enjoy, I've been getting to know a lot more of my fiance's family and I'm glad I wont be meeting to many people for the first time at my wedding LOL.

Sometimes I just wake up feeling good and throw on a cute outfit with heels, because it's that type of day. LOL I just love dressing up, I guess some girls never grow out of playing dress up as they get older and I'm one of them. I use to walk arouns in my mom's shoes and put on her lipstick all over my face like I was painting my face wit it LOL pretending I was a princess in a castle far away in my own town.

Stay inspired fashion dolls and always try new things in fashion, fashion is far to versatile to be stuck in the same trends. So much more swagged out things are ahead of you to be stuck LOL. Stay blessed and happy

PINKBARBIE THE FASHIONITA <3

#WEEKEND FASHIONREPORT #SWAGGEDOUTSTYLE #FASHIONISTA

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DATE NIGHT OOTD: KATE SPADE EDITION

Dresses, Dresses & More Dress: Profile #1

VALENTINES DAY OOTD