LOUIS V DRIP PART 2

 Hello Fashionistas,

I haven't posted  an OOTD in awhile and finally got the chance to take photos of the outfit I was suppose to wear for my birthday last month. I love playing with colors and prints in a way that's not overwhelming the entire outfit, not that there's anything wrong with that if that's your thing but it doesn't work for my style.

MY OOTD 

 




 
I'm not sure what was going on with my facial expressions during this shoot, but I felt good in front of the camera it's just at time's I have a challenging time control my face when taking photos. It's definitely a work in progress. 

This was so comfy and I'm wearing a size large and it still fit so good on me, that jean jacket wasn't bought with the Louis V suit I've had it for three years now.  I couldn't find a white t shirt to buy with the suit so I just threw on this teal one, because it looked cute to me and I'm glad that I did. 

I love pastel tones and mixing colors that actually match each other. The Nike Air Max I'm wearing is so comfy at first I wasn't sure about them due to the air bubble cushions at the bottom LOL but girl let me tell you ! GET YOU SOME OF THESE your feet will thank you for them 💯

Thank you for coming back and I hope that in some way this look has inspired you to take a fashion risk, because trust me that 9 times out of 10 will work out for you. Keep God first and stay blessed ladies 

#LouisVDrippin #PastelStyling #FashionistaSquad #StylenistaSquad 

FASHIONISTA CHRYSTAL 💋💕

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DATE NIGHT OOTD: KATE SPADE EDITION

Dresses, Dresses & More Dress: Profile #1

VALENTINES DAY OOTD