GAME DAY 2016 LATE POST

Hello fashionistas,

Yesterday was game day and I dressed in my gear as usual to support my team and represent for them. I'm happy for the new year and eager to see what it has in store for me, because I've been dealing with so much since the ending of 2015 I KNOW 2016 WILL BE BETTER.

OUTFIT BREAKDOWN

Top: NFL
Jeans: Eunina
Boots: Epic Step

If I wore jewelry it would have to be gold and the earrings I wore were brown with gold. My boots have lace and leather, which is my favorite thing about these boots and I barely wear them.

I'm a BRONCOS super fan and I'm not ever going to hide my team spirit :-). Sports apparel has become very popular for two years and even more popular since the 49er's went to super bowl 47 in 2012. I always do game day posts, because it's apart of my everyday style during football season and sometimes I rock my team hats on off season LOL.

I know not a lot of women don't watch or follow sports, but trust me ladies if you find yourself watching football your going to enjoy it and understanding the game isn't as hard as u may be thinking. Stay inspired and keep God first, stay blessed.

PINKBARBIE THE FASHIONISTA <3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DATE NIGHT OOTD: KATE SPADE EDITION

Dresses, Dresses & More Dress: Profile #1

VALENTINES DAY OOTD