MY CURRENT MUSIC

Hello fashionistas

It's been awhile since I've shared the music that I'm listening to, so today that's what I will do. My playlist is full of old and new music, because a lot of songs I've enjoyed through the years have taught me things and helped me in certain situations.

I listen to a lot of different types of music and have favorite songs in all genres I enjoy.

CURRENT MUSIC LIST

Adrienne Bailon

Tamar Braxton

Calvin Harris

Maggie Szabo

Givers & Takers

Rozzi Crane

These are just a few artists that I listen to and although I really enjoy rap a lot, lately I've been more into rock or R&B. When choosing what music to play I usually just pick whatever best reflects the current mood I'm in.  I could put on some Tamar or Day 25, but I will blast Nicki Minaj or Iggy Azalea and randomly play some Ellie Goulding or Avril Lavine.

PINKBARBIE THE FASHIONISTA

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DATE NIGHT OOTD: KATE SPADE EDITION

Dresses, Dresses & More Dress: Profile #1

VALENTINES DAY OOTD