RANDOM PICTURE DAY POSTING

Hello fashion lovers πŸ‘—❤

I've had a lot on my plate lately with helping out my parent's due to an unexpected double foot surgery my Mom had. Times have been rough, but I had to sacrifice my personal things to make sure my parent's were OK financially, which is why I haven't been posting for awhile.

Today I have random photos that I found on a fashion online search, I've been impatiently waiting to share them with you.

BLAZER DRESS

I like wearing blazers when I can and to find a dress is amazing, because I can style this simple or add more dressy.
Pairing a trench coat, poncho or leather coat, if you wear anything underneath this dress tights/leggings or yoga pants.






 COLORFUL ROMPER
I have been saying for awhile, how much I should add more color to my wardrobe, This hot little romper will do it LOL. I would love to have this in my closet 😍❤, Pairing it with classy heels honey.




 SWEATER DRESSES

This are super cute and I would wear it with good leggings or yoga pants. Heels, boots or wedges and nice jewelry.



GIGI HAIDID
She is a good model and I love this photo of her, because she's giving fierce face and that dress is gorgeous honey. I would pair this with gold sandal heels won't she do it πŸ˜ƒ.


MY PHOTO
I was having a day out with family and took a picture LOL, My top is new and I will do a new post about it. I paired it with boots and pop of color so I know you will enjoy it when post it.


I hope you enjoyed my random post and we're inspired to create a style similar to these for yourself. Keep God first and stay blessed.

PINKBARBIE THE FASHIONISTA ❤

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DATE NIGHT OOTD: KATE SPADE EDITION

Dresses, Dresses & More Dress: Profile #1

VALENTINES DAY OOTD