BET AWARDS RED CARPET BEST DRESSED 2017

Hey fashionistas!, Last night the BET awards was love from Kodak Theatre in Downtown LA and as usual I had to watch for the red carpet looks, interviews and the performences I was eager to see, I have to admit the red carpet wasn't as fashionable as I would've thought it would be 😫, but I still enjoyed the show. This year's host Leslie Jones is hilarious! My favorite two parts was when she was giving out free t shirts for her fantasy league which were free but for Floud Mayweather his was $100 million LOL  (not a fan of him at all), when she admitted she didnt know who some of the rappers were and she might say their names wrong and lastly at the end when she yelled for Dj Kahled to let her on the boat saying "Let me on the boat, I'm on a little yachy with Lil Yachty" LOL funny stuff. AWARD WINNERS & MY THOUGHTS Best male R&B/ Pop artist: Bruno Mars πŸ‘πŸ½πŸ‘πŸ½πŸ‘πŸ½πŸ‘πŸ½πŸ‘πŸ½πŸ‘πŸ½ This is well deserved! He is an amazing artist and his music makes u remember your in love and makes you dance, I love him and his music is in my playlist. He works hard for his career and I'm happy to see him win, you go Bruno! Best new artist: Chance the rapper πŸ‘πŸ½πŸ‘πŸ½πŸ‘πŸ½πŸ‘πŸ½πŸ‘πŸ½πŸ‘πŸ½ I was happy to see him win his first ever BET award, he has gotten far in his career all on his own without a record label backing him and has done a damn good job if you ask me. His music is good and I hope to see him continue breaking records as a rapper. Humanitarian award: Chance the rapper πŸ‘πŸ½πŸ‘πŸ½πŸ‘πŸ½πŸ‘πŸ½πŸ‘πŸ½ I was unaware that he was making such a impact on his community in Chicago, and now that I know it makes me like him as a person even more then I did before. His foundation called Social Works which is operated by him and two of his childhood friends are making such a positive impact on neighborhoods in their city and I'm diffinitely happy he received it. He also is the youngest person to receive this award, the CEO of BET said so herself. Best female artist: Remy Ma 🀦🏽‍♀️ If you have been following me awhile you know my favorite female rapper is Nicki Minaj, so it was a rude awakening to see she didn't win. Remy deserves it, but I still don't like it LOL but lets be clear I don't hate or dislike Remy for her beef with Nicki Minaj I'm not that type of fan just sucks to see Nicki's 7 year winning streak in that category go to someone else. MY RED CARPET BEST DRESSED LIST Cardi B She looks amazing! Rocking the v neck trend with a ladies suit was an great choice. Long sleeves wasn't the best choice in this Cali summer heat but who cares she looks good. I love her fearless risky personal style because she isn't affraid to wear pieces that show off her assests and to me that's free spirited πŸ‘πŸ½πŸ’•.

Ta'Rhonda Jones She looks so chic! I love the colors for Summer and the one shoulder trend with wide leg trousers is amazing. When I first seen her outfit I was excited, because I love her personal style she wears what she feels confident wearing and rocks it so well. You go girl, your slayed that red carpet style and you did your own make up I'm inspired and taking notes πŸ‘πŸ½πŸ’•.
Zonnique Sparkly! This jumpsuit is everything and she looks very cute. The blue is flattering for her skin tone and I love it, rock that jumpsuit style girl, looking like her mama for sure πŸ‘πŸ½πŸ’•.
Lil Mama Sexy gown! She is gorgeous and I love the nude color for Summer, it's a simple elegant gown with stylish embleshments which I love! And that split girl show your legs off thats right πŸ‘ŒπŸΎYour rocking red carpet chicness πŸ‘πŸ½πŸ’•.
Tammy Rivera Amazingly sexy! Also rocking the v neck trend which is popular for Summer and high waisted wide leg trousers simple but oh so chic and in my opinion very classic lady fashion. Her psersonal style is one to follow and I'm here for it πŸ‘πŸ½πŸ’•.
Pearl Thusi Summer time happiness! Loving the floral print and color scheme of her drop dead gorgeous gown. The split is giving us legs for days as well, girl you did that πŸ‘πŸ½πŸ’•.
 Brittany O'Grady Perfect colors! She looks great in this jumpsuit, the nude with a blue accent flatters her and the pearl white makes her so chic. Also the trendy red carpet trend of v neck is amazing as well, you rocked it girl πŸ‘πŸ½πŸ’•.
Leslie Jones Get it host! She looks pretty in green and I love the v neck with split for showing us some skin LOL. You wore it so good πŸ‘πŸ½πŸ’•.
Jennie Jenkins African prints! I have fallen in love with this pattern trend and she looks great crop top + maxi skirt. You go girl πŸ‘πŸ½πŸ’•.
PERFORMANCES:  Bruno Mars, Chris Brown and Dj Kahld with Lil Wayne Quavo Chance the rapper, These were my favorite performers of the night I enjoyed the BET Awards as usual, but missed Nicki Minaj on the red carpet when she didn't come it's ok girl you forget the haters your still BEST FEMALE ARTIST to me πŸ’•πŸ’‹.  Continue to take risks in fashion and love yourself so much it makes your critics sick LOL, keep God first and stay blessed ladies. PINKBARBIE THE FASHIONISTA πŸ’•πŸ’‹ #BETAwardsFashion #FashionistaSquad  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DATE NIGHT OOTD: KATE SPADE EDITION

Dresses, Dresses & More Dress: Profile #1

VALENTINES DAY OOTD