LATE POSTS FROM XEHAR + MORE GOOD NEWS

My fashionistas,

Long time no share, I've been m.i.a for far tto long due to having technical difficulties with posting to my blog. As you can see on my latest post sentences were oddly spaced out which I didn't purposely do and my Xehar banner wasn't properly viewable which was very odd as well since the first time I put one it worked fine, but hopefully today's post wont go as weird LOL. If I continue to have this issue I will have to purchase a domain name and transfer everything to WordPress, which is something I've been debating myself about doing for months now.

LATE XEHAR POST INFO

June 9th, was the first ever Xehar Press day and I was there to support, take photos and take part in the interviews for the clothing line competion Xehar is having. I am 🀞🏽and πŸ™πŸ½ praying that I will win my own clothing line because as you all know I seek to empower and encourage women to take fashion risks, love who they are, be confident and just be themselves and Xehar imbodies all of that. So getting my own clothing line with them would be awesome and also be helping me accomplish my goal of creating a clothing line of pieces that I know can/will empower women to be body positive.



  





 




  

 

 

 


I'm a fashionable blogger with a passion for journalism, but I'm no model and taking pictures for me can look a little awkward if it's not a selfie LOL so being infront of someone else's camera freaks me out a little bit. But at Press day I broke outta my shell and conquered it, a model I met at the event offered to take my pictures so I agreed and I' so happy that I did because she told me how to pose and how to place my feet, arms, hands to get a better picture. And I'm grateful to her for that, because they came out wonderful! So if your reading this thanks so much πŸ˜πŸ’•πŸ’―, I hope at the next event I won't be so camera shy and just work it like a model is tryna come out of my body LOL.
The winner of the clothing line will be announced in July and I will keep you updated if I win, but even if I don't I will share with all of you the fashionista who did in support that someone inspiring is going to continue the #aconfidentyou movement with Xehar.

I missed the second Xehar Internaitional press day fashion show event yesterday 😫🀦🏽‍♀️ due to my ride bailing on me last minute, but I was excited to find out that Xehar was live streaming it on instagram, so I got to watch it and comment to my girl @AlabamaValentine who was streaming from the XeharCurvy profile. So I hope you will continue to love who you are and stop caring what critics say their opinoins don't mean anything and don't make you who you are. Take fashion risks no matter your body shape or skin tone or even ethnicity none of that matters all that matters is how you feel wearing your outfits screw the rest. Stay blessed and keep God first

PINKBARBIE THE FASHIONISTA πŸ’•πŸ’‹

#FashionistaSquad #XeharCurvy #XeharStyle #XeharShoes #AConfidentYou



Xehar Curvy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DATE NIGHT OOTD: KATE SPADE EDITION

Dresses, Dresses & More Dress: Profile #1

VALENTINES DAY OOTD