CURLS, HEELS, LEOPARD OH MY!

Hello fashion dolls,

The pictures for this post were so fun to take and I was happy to finally wear my new heels, I was eager to try different types of cute sitting poses and was happy with the way all of the pictures came out. My husband takes my pictures sometimes, but if he doesn't I prop up my iPad amd open up an app that lets you  take hands free selfies that are motion sensitive  #UsefulApp #BloggerMustHave.
I used the app it's called bena in the App store, I recommend this app for bloggers and influencers based on how good it works since I do use it #PersonalRecommendation #QualitySelfieApp.

MY OOTD + CURLS







Bodysuit: Boomy
Leggings: Ross
Heels: Local shoe store

I love this damn bodysuit 🀦🏽‍♀️ I'm obsessed with the color 🀣, and of course my favorite leopard had to be included. It's been awhile since I've played around with fashion and my mini selfie photoshoot worked in my favor LOL. I will for sure be buying more bodysuits and rocking maroon in my wardrobe, I will be sure to share more styles wirh you as soon as I get a chance to wear em and purchase new pieces.
I'm a self proclaimed fashion stylist, I love all things fashion ! I'm open to learning new things and would love to know more about the history of fashion. When I enrolled into Fashion Merchandising classes last Spring semester I loved it, I hadn't felt so proud of  myself as I did taking thosr classes and it felt good to finally be sitting in a classroom I belonged in because my true talents were always fashion. So I have been doing research on some fashion careers and will share my outcome throughout my journey to my ultimate fashion career 😁, there is so much great stuff coming up in 2018 that will make you wanna smile, laugh and cry all at once because it makes you so happy to hear and see another hardworking woman glow up in her career and ultimately her life.

I'm happy for all the good that 2017 brought me and my family, but deep in my soul I know God is opening doors and manifesting blessings on to my life that are beyond imagining; I declare this as my truth and stand by my own words. Prepare for a glow up of a lifetime πŸ‘ΈπŸ½πŸ’•πŸ’― .
Thank you for reading and if your joining us for the first time welcome fashionista glad to have you. Stay inspired and do you despite what critics or haters say fashion is your canvas leave the sob story for them, dress your expressions ladies #TakeRisks #BeCareFree #LoveYouRegardless.

FASHIONISTA CHRYSTAL πŸ’‹πŸ’•

#StylenistaSquad #FashionistaStylist #CurlsHeelsLeopard








  


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DATE NIGHT OOTD: KATE SPADE EDITION

Dresses, Dresses & More Dress: Profile #1

VALENTINES DAY OOTD