BRAND DISCOVERY

Hello Fashionistas,

I shop on a budget the best I can when I'm shopping for fashion, I will find a bundle of items that I want  for a great price and come out with much more. But since I'm spending so much time working, lately I've been aiming towards online shopping for my clothes, but will go in store for stuff my family needs for around the house and when it comes to shopping for the kids I shop both online and in store. I'm a diverse shopper because there are brands I always put on my list, but I do tend to branch out to similar brands that I come across on social media or somewhere online and of course I need to share it with all of you fashion dolls. #FashionistaSquad #BudgetFashionista #InfluencerLife.

NEW BOUTIQUE: MADE BY FOREVER 21

THIS ISN'T A PAID, SPONSORED OR COLLAB POST





I LOVE THE NAME OF THE BRAND IT'S PRETTY

Riley Rose is created by the daughters of the creators of Forever 21 and the new beauty boutique brand opened their first store at the Glendale Galleria mall in 2017, since then the year old beauty brand opened 10 stores that same year and three this year 2018 in a mall near you. It's been awhile since I've put on makeup due to working. But when I came across Riley Rose it sparked up my inner beauty enthusiast and now I've fallen in love with it! Once I figure out what I want to get I will be sure to share it with you with a post and possibly a YouTube video.
Riley Rose has Makeup, Skincare, Hair and Home + Gifts items for sale, offer top brands in all departments and target customers are millennials. It doesn't shock me that their competitors are Ulta, Sephora and Bluemercury due to the high quality of both products and the brands they come from. For example, Spectrum Collections and DKNY are some of the brands offered at the store locations and online. I've shopped at Forever 21, but was unaware of the new boutique they were opening but I am happy to have come across it since I've become somewhat addicted already and all I've done so far is look at what they have for sale online. So when I heard that Riley Rose was having a shopping event this weekend in Canoga Park, I need to go and will for sure do my best to make it because I want to see what the Riley Rose store experience has to offer on August 17th from 6:45-8pm at the Westfield Topanga mall.

Thank you for reading and following my fashionably, normal and happy life LOL, keep God first and stay blessed. Try new things brands, products, food and trends it keeps things fresh and your always going to create something unique when you take a risk on something with a twist of adding something you already love ot it.

#FashionistaSquad #InfluencerLifestyle #BloggerMomLifestyle

With Love,

FASHIONISTA CHRYSTAL












Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DATE NIGHT OOTD: KATE SPADE EDITION

Dresses, Dresses & More Dress: Profile #1

VALENTINES DAY OOTD