VMAS 2018 BEST DRESSED

Hello Fashionistas,

Today for old times sake, I'm bringing back a classic post I've been doing for awhile and I have to admit I'm excited to get started, because it combines two of my favorite things music with fashion.
I imagine the red carpet at these award shows to be somewhat chaotic, crowded, organized, and of course entertaining but I always watch the VMAS mainly to see the red carpet looks and performances. I was happy to see that another good award show was coming up and watched the replay since I worked that day and forgot the time it came on LOL but I was glad to catch it, because it's been awhile that I've done one of these posts and I really enjoy doing these *Doing happy dance*.

MY RED CARPET BEST DRESSED

1. Nicki Minaj




She rocked the runway in a see through dress and paired it with clear heels for the ultimate fashion statement and I think she looks gorgeous and the style of bodysuit underneath is both unique and very cute. Nicki is one of my favorite to see on the red carpet because she always brings out the best dress fashions both sexy and stylish, which are her go to looks for these award shows.

2. Cardi B


This is a sexy dress and that high ass split girl you go gurl. She looks good for a woman who recently had a baby and it comes to no surprise she would hit the red carpet in a sexy dress. I love everything about this dress especially the color and that asymetrical line is bomb af.









3. J Lo


 

This woman always shocks me on the red carpet because although Im prepared for her to bring the sexy I never know how she will actually rock it out. Seems like the high side split is a trend staying on the red carpet.

4. Shanina Shaik



I love jumpsuits ! This is far more sexy then I would rock but she kills it. The color is a great choice 
since most attendees wore colors or black. The deep deep deep v neckline advances the sexiness of this look. 

5. Winnie Harlow 


I love jumpsuits ! This is far more sexy then I would rock but she kills it. The color is a great choice since most attendees wore colors or black.

6. Ashanti









This dress is a combination of trends which I love. Crop top, side split and sparkle ! Gurl you definitely killed the red carpet in this. You look like a pin up model. 

7. Jasmine Sanders


I love the sparkle and the fact that she even wore matching heels does it for me ! I love this look. The key hole cutout is cute and I'm really feeling the sleeves it gives it a furturistic look. 



8. Karlie Kloss


I love this ! The splits and th shine is my favoeite. She looks great and this look is perfect for this occassion.

There were so many good styles on the red carpet, these were just the ones that stuck out to me the most. If you watched the VMAs, you seen the subtle statements made that people want to interperet as being a hater towards someone and to me it' s annoying to see people dissing others for any reason whatever that may be. If we all just congraulated and encouraged each other rather then criticize we would live in a much more peaceful place, but someone has to lead by example first. 


Fashion is everything and expression is key to life so show the world who you are don't apologize or hide who you are own it ! You saucey gurl. Take fashion risks sexy to conservative, find your twist put it together and rock it like your walking in a fashion show LOL #ToFly.

Stay blessed and keep God first, the verse of the day: Hebrews 10:35 says cast not away therefore your confidence which hath great recompence of reward. 

#VMAsPinkCarpet2018 #FashionistaSquad #Spontaneous 


With Love 

FASHIONISTA CHRYSTAL 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DATE NIGHT OOTD: KATE SPADE EDITION

Dresses, Dresses & More Dress: Profile #1

VALENTINES DAY OOTD