ELECTRONIC ACCESSORIES & GAMING REVIEW

Hello Fashionistas,

Long time no share ! Work has me super busy I only get two days off every week, so it is a little challenging to blog since it feels like I'm always sleepy, I'm on my feet all day going up and down the stairs and going back n forth to get the supplies I need to do my job, being a housekeeper is rough.
I like to play video games with my Husband and working cuts into our gaming time together, which sucks but at least on my off days I can and since our gaming time is drastically cut down more then we are use to. I had to treat him to a customized Xbox One controller ! He got to personalize what color it is and extra grip on the backside to reduce slipping, as you all know we are huge huge huge huge Denver Broncos fans and in honor of the NFL returning Thursday September 6th my husband had to get a customized Broncos themed controller and it's amazing ! I love it so much !!. We got it from the Microsoft store the link they have on your Xbox One profile dashboard it took two weeks to deliver and the anticipation was tough LOL #TrueGamerTalk.




It also says his Xbox gamer tag name at the bottom, if you look close enough you can see it says truckfittony321 so add him if you want to play games with him and add me to sunshinepink884 let's play games people!. I only play Call of duty: WWII, Call  of duty: Modern warfare, Call of duty: Ghost, Rayman's legand's, UFC (I suck right now) and Call of duty: Advance warfare.

My husband plays all of those Call of duty's plus, Madden 18, Fifa 18, NBA Live 18, Tom Clancy's: Rainbow six seige and many more I cant think of right now LOL.



My husband plays the game for hours daily, and a lot of the time he plays in the dark to not disturb the kids when they are sleeping. So the LED light from the TV can hurt your eyes during hours of game play and I know he stays up late playing his games so he asked for some gaming glasses to help protect his eyes and reduce issues for eye sight long term. These glasses work great, my husband use to say his eyes burned from playing the game in the dark but with these glasses he can play without having any issues with burning eyes or blurred eyesight.

I've been wanting to get a good quality sound blue tooth speaker, because music is a huge part of my life so there's usually always some music playing in my house. So I finally got one, it's from a brand called Jam that I've not heard of before getting this speaker but I love it. Although the speaker is small it plays clear quality music, it has volume up/ volume down buttons the USB charger cord has it's own mount hole along the side and it sticks to any surface with a re-usable adhesive sticker on the bottom.

My husband needed some headphones to listen to his music, because he doesn't always like the music I play from my speaker so he needs to escape it. I have not ever heard of this brand before he got these and I love everything about these headphones ! they are super unique and I've not seen any other brand make headphones like these before. The leather and metal combo gives them a expensive look, they fold outwards so you can share that new Drake song your friend still hasn't heard yet and Although I know my right from my left, I like that there are the letters there to remind me if I forget LOL. Heyday

When we went shopping I didn't find any headphones that I wanted, because of course I'm picky and wanted some pink ones which they didn't have in stock that day LOL so I will just have to wait awhile to see what pink headphones I can find. I hope I can find DJ headphones from Skull candy or some rose gold pink ones from Beats, I will just have to see what I will find and will be sure to update you ladies on which headphones I got.

I love all of these products and here is a chart of why I love them:

Xbox One controller: I love the Broncos ! it's personalized for my husband by my husband

Jam speaker: I love loud good quality music

Heyday headphones: My husband loves the good quality



As I'm writing this I'm watching my show Fear the walking dead so with that said, I have to go LOL. Thank you for reading and following keep a look out for more great content.

With Love

FASHIONISTA CHRYSTAL

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DATE NIGHT OOTD: KATE SPADE EDITION

Dresses, Dresses & More Dress: Profile #1

VALENTINES DAY OOTD