NFL GAME DAY IS BACK !!

Hello Fashionistas,

Today was a great day, my favorite time of the year has made its debut NFL football is back !!! Can you tell how excited I am? LOL this season has started off great and I'm eager to see what these talented teams will bring to the field. With legandary returning star players and highly anticipated rookies bringing their skills, speed, agility, strength and elusiveness to the field. I keep up with football news throughout each phase, for example I follow the NFL draft so here are my picks for the most anticipated rookies for 2018-2019 NFL season Bradley Chubbs, Deshaun Kixer, Christian Mccaffery, Phillip Lindsay and Rashaad Penny.




WEEK 1 GAME DAY SCORES

Broncos vs Seahawks: 27-24 Broncos win

Cowboys vs Panthers: 16-8 Panthers win

Redskins vs Cardinals: 24-8 Redskins win

Bears vs Packers: 24-23 Packers win

Falcons vs Eagles: 18-12 Eagles win

Bengals vs Colts: 34-23 Bengals win

Bills vs Ravens: 47-3 Ravens win

Buccaneers vs Saints: 48-40 Buccaneers win

Texans vs Patriots: 27-20 Patriots win

49ers vs Vikings: 24-16 Vikings win

Titans vs Dolphins: 27-20 Dolphins win

Jaguar vs Giants: 20-15 Jaguars win

Steelers vs Browns: 21-21 overtime tie

Chiefs vs Chargers: 38-28 Chiefs win

For Monday night football two teams will play

Jets vs Lions and Rams vs Raiders and I will be posting those scores on my week 2 game day post look out for it.

Of course I wore my team gear #GoBroncos, show me your game day fashions by tagging me on Instagram @Fashionistachrystal and I will feature my favorite ones on my profile. I worked today so I wasn't able to snap any pictures of my daughter in her Broncos game day fashion, this was the first time I worked on a game day and it certainly won't be my last but I wore my Broncos gear to work and kept up with the game score on my phone all day.

New NFL season means new gear, I will be wearing some new Broncos gear within a few weeks because I am finally ordering my very own team Jersey and a few shirts that I can wear to work. Also my son little Tone needs his first Broncos gear shirt or Jersey so keep a look out for all his handsomeness around the same time I get mine and on a side note my daughter Nevaeh will need new gear soon to since her dress is starting to get a bit small on her now.

Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoyed your game day as much as I did, because my team won !!!. If I have a game day off I will dress up my team fashions, have any dressy ideas you want me to try ? Email me your ideas to sunshinepink321@gmail.com and the best ones will be featured on some blog and social media posts during week 2 game day. Stay blessed and keep GOD first.

#GameDaySwag #GameDayWorkDay #GoBroncos #NFL

FASHIONISTA CHRYSTAL 💋💕


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DATE NIGHT OOTD: KATE SPADE EDITION

Dresses, Dresses & More Dress: Profile #1

VALENTINES DAY OOTD