NFL GAME DAY WEEK 2

Hello Fashion dolls,

As usual work has me busy but Wednesday is one of my days off so tonight I can stay up late to post and share. I'm beyond existed that football is finally here and I'm even more impatient to order my Broncos jersey girl payday couldnt come fast enough and I found Nevaeh the cutest outfit since the dress my Mom got her is getting small for her it's time for a upgrade. We are huge football fans and dont miss a single game but since I work on majority of game days I keep up with the score on my phone and my husband texts me scores through out the game LOL I cant miss anything, because it's important to keep up with all the teams since I want my team to make it to the play offs and ultimately win the super bowl I cheer for the teams playing against teams thatI don't particualrly like much due to them beating my Broncos in a wild card game for play off line ups or the messed up they made plays during a game against us #TrueBroncosFan #LoveFootball. I've been into sports since I was a kid, my Dad played for a adult city team so he had me join the junior team and it was the best thing that happened to me LOL basketball, soccer and baseball but ultimately basketball was my favorite I gave up playing soccer when I got a sprained ankle and decided it wasn't for me anymore.




WEEK #2 GAME DAY SCORE

Raiders vs Broncos 20-19 Broncos win

Browns vs Saints 21-18 Saints win

Chargers vs Bills 31-20 Chargers win

Chiefs vs Steelers 42-37 Chiefs win

Colts vs Redskins 21-9 Colts win

Ravens vs Bengals 34-23 Bengals win

Dolphins vs jets 20-12 Dolphins win

Eagles vs Buccaneers 21-27 Buccaneers win

Vikings vs Packers 29-29  In overtime

Panthers vs Falcons 31-24 Falcons win

Texans vs Titans 20-17 Titans win

Cardinals vs Rams 34-0 Rams win

Lions vs 49ers 30-27 49ers win

Patriots vs Jaguars 31-20 Jaguars win

Giants vs Cowboys 20-13 Cowboys win

Seahawks vs Bears 24-17 Bears win

I haven't kept up with any injuries on any teams but I willbe sure to do that for next weeks game line up. So far this NFL season is going great for numerous teams, I'm so proud of my Broncos for making a come back against our division rivals the Raiders ! For some odd reason evwry time we play them it seems like the referees want to cheat for Raiders to help them win LOL CHEATERS SUCK.  LETS GO BRONCOS !!!!!.

Thank you for reading and stay tuned for more NFL uodates, fashion shares and hopefully some beauty stuff as well depends on what orders come in from some new brand collabs.

#NFLGameDay #FashionistaSquad #GoBroncos #FootballLovingFamily

FASHIONISTA CHRYSTAL 💋💕

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DATE NIGHT OOTD: KATE SPADE EDITION

Dresses, Dresses & More Dress: Profile #1

VALENTINES DAY OOTD