FALL FASHION

Hello Fashion Dolls,

It’s been awhile since these two series posts have been shared, so I figured since I’ve been doing some online searching for this years fall trends it needed to be done asap LOL. I’ve been working so much and dealing with the daily small stresses of preparing to move hopefully within the next few weeks, since we recently got the application approval ! 👏🏽 That I’ve seemed to let my true fashion passion sit on the back burner. It’s unfortuante that I’ve been slacking on my quality content, which is why I stayed up all night to find great fall trends to share today which in reality is about one in the morning LOL this is the only time I get for my ME time if I don’t fall asleep putting the kids to bed for the night LOL which tends to happen more often then not due to my work schedule.
With the wheater getting close to cooling down, it’s time to pull out sweaters, coats, vests to pair with cute outfits and blouses. Layering is still a current trend, but as usual do it in moderation depending on the wheater in the state or country you live in because not enough layers can lead to sickness and being the only fashionably dressed woman freezing in a nice winter coat LOL.
As usual I do my online search of the current trends, but I twist it into my very own developing my outfit the way that suits my personal style and not what’s trending. With that said I continue to use my fall/winter staples that I’ve been swagging out in for a few years now, but I style it in so many ways it seems like a new piece has been added to my wardrobe and I will continue to do this for awhile until I finally give those staples away to someone else who could style them for herself.

2018 FALL FASHION: SWEATERS

I found some these photos on Pinterest and some from Miss Lola website, so I don’t own the rights to these photos I pinned them to different boards on Pinterest and screenshotted it from the app/website; I usually google search it but majority of it was off runways and I was looking for more of a street style type of ideas.

PINTEREST FALL FINDS



Brand: Shein
I have been obessed with this style of vest ever since I purchased my beige trench styled one a few 
years ago, it’s time for a upgrade to another color and length LOL although my first one will remain 

in rotation for several more years to come.


               
                                                                     Brand: Shein
 Plaid has made a comeback! And I am here for it because this coat is amazing LOL and the pattern is perfect for cold wheater and I would pair it with a cute waist belt to make it more fashion foward




Brand: Shein
I love knitted sweaters both oversized and fitted, so it’s no surprise this one made my list tonight 
LOLand also I’ve fallen for crop top style as well so this is a must have for sure this fall.





Brand: Shein
I love to try new fashion styles and trends so this asymmetrical styled sweater is a must try and it’s a cute color to.




Brand: Shein
Of course I like this one because it’s crop top style and will pair it with high waisted jeans or skirt depending on my mood and the occassion. 




Brand: Shein
I like the knot in the front that goves it a crop top look and love that it’s knitted. 



Brand: Shein
I love hoodies regularly, but this one with the ties on the side is hands down my favorite! Jeans or sweats would go great. 




Brand: Shein
Trench style coats are back in season, I still haven’t found the perfect one until now ! This one is my favorite color and the right style I need.



Brand: Unknown
This looks warm and cozy for cold wheater, I can dress it up or dowm with sneakers and jeans or heels and even boots. 





Brand: Unknown
I love vests and long sleeve combos and this style is amazing ! I need to put my own fashion twist to this one.







Brand: New York and Company
Like I said plaid is making a comeback, in street style and office style. I need these asap both small and wide patterns with matching blazers. 




Brand: Unknown
This is a cute fall style, i still need to get myself some camo pants to put my twist to this outfit.




Brand: Unknown

I love everything about this outfit right down to the knee high boots!, my twist would be to choose different color schemes and maybe pants as well.



Brand: Unknown

I have been looking for the perfect all denim outfit and this has everything I’m looking for ! Stay tuned for my twist on it.



Brand: Unknown

I’ve been looking for wide legged trousers for far to long LOL and this colorful fall look has reminded me of that right down to the scarf she has on.



Brand: Miss Lola 
This weekend will make my second time shopping there since I plan to go to the Santee alley to do a little shopping if everything goes according to my plan LOL. 

I’m a huge scarf woman and tend to wear mine exactly like the two shown in my fall fashion finds, I need to get more. When we have settled into our new apartment I will start getting all my new fashion items to share with all of you, so bare with me ladies it’s been a long and trying process but the wait is almost over and I couldn’t be more excited about it. 
Thank you so much for reading and following, please continue to tune in for more fashion, life and beauty. It’s now two in the morning and I need to get to bed before I regret it when the kids wake up later LOL.

#FallFashionStyle #FashionistaSquad #StylenistaSquad 
FASHIONISTA CHRYSTAL 💋💕 

















































Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DATE NIGHT OOTD: KATE SPADE EDITION

Dresses, Dresses & More Dress: Profile #1

VALENTINES DAY OOTD