EATING HEALTHIER

Hello fashion dolls,

Lately I've been eating to much fatty foods and not really exercising the way I should be, because walking alone isnt enough. So I decided to implement some healthier eating habits by including vegan dishes at our dinner table, but I know with adding a healther eatting habit we can .
I was curious about what vegans eat? What mock meat is? Where do you buy vegan foods? What restaurants serve vegan food options or are fully vegan? How going vegan benefits your health? And could me and my family already be eating some vegan food items?.



What do vegans eat?
 All plant based foods, dairy free products and mock meat.

  • Beans, Lentils
  • Avocados
  • Rice
  • Almonds, Peanuts, Walnuts
  • Peppers
  • Oats
  • Pumpkin
  • Potatoes
  • Cauliflower
  • Eggplant
  • Chocolate
Think about all the foods you eat daily and think about ways to turn them into vegan dishes. With increasing intetest in healthier food the availability of mock meats and dairy free prodcuts has gone up and these tastey products can help with the transition into vegan eating, all while containing zero cholesterol.
There vegan food bloggers that you can follow for recipes, books to buy or other websites to find good food ideas. When it comes to grocery shooping typically ethnic markets have a extensive vegan food selection as well as the following stores: kosher delis, Stater Brothers, Target and Walmart. When eatingout these national food chains along with other locally owned reataurants offer vegan friendly entrees The cheesecake factory, P.F. Chang's, Taco bell and any Starbucks drink can be made with soy or almond milk, just ask if your not sure it's offered.

BETTER NUTRITION

You can get fish free Omega 3 fatty acids from walnuts, broccli, and canola oil.

Everyone can benefit from vitamin B12 supplements, but can be found in products containig nutritional yeast, cereals, almond/rice milks.

You can consume protein with these food items: beans, whole grain bread and oatmeal. Plant based protein foods won't overload your body. (Avovados)

Transitioning into vegan eating is even good for your kids as well, if you plan a proper vegan diet it results in gaining nutrients, promotes normal growth and they have a health advantage.
For examples: less likely to be over weight, have diabetes, high blood pressure and some forms of cancer.

VEGAN GROCERY LIST

Since this is something that I've been thinking about doing for awhile and even researching
"going vegan", but it's in my families best interest to start slowly replacing food items for vegan food products.

•Skinny pop popcorn
 •Silk original almond milk
 •Full circle organic cream cheese
 •Bagels
•Evol butternut squash lasagna
•Evol Firey steak bowl
 •Blueberry vegan mini pancakes
 •Cheerios multigrain cereal

All of it tastes very good and I will be going back for some avocados, cheese and fruit to eat on my bagels; I also found some organic organe juice that I want to try next time I grocery shop.

Thank you for reading, hopefully this was helpful and even answered some questions you may have. I'm excited to be beginning a healthier diet with my husband and our kids, I want them to continuing to be healthy and happy kids that they already are. My 4 year old daughter hasn't noticed we switched any of our food, which is a good sign since she's such a picky eater.

#VeganTransition #HealthierEating # Wellness


FASHIONISTA CHRYSTAL 💋💕



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DATE NIGHT OOTD: KATE SPADE EDITION

Dresses, Dresses & More Dress: Profile #1

VALENTINES DAY OOTD