MOTHER'S DAY GIFT GUIDE

Hello Fashionistas !,

Long time no post, I took a month off to revaluate the direction I'm taking my blog and make a few changes that I hope you guys will enjoy. I have several new blogging  goals to meet for the rest of 2019 and I am dedicated to accomplishing all of them and  while I took a break and diffinitely missed   talking to all of you fashionable ladies so much, so I promise all May 2019 will be full of love.

MOTHER'S DAY MAY 12TH !

With Mother's day less then a week away I wanted to put together a gifting guide for those who make be still deciding what you want to get your Mom or what you want someone to get you, so lwts gwt into some Mother's day things LOL.

Ulta always is at the top of my list LOL so it's no surprise it made number 1 on my gift guide LOL here are a few of their top 25 fragrances with a $40 and up purchase you get a free gift of a tote purse that you have three different styles to choose from.

1. Cloud by Ariana Grande
I havent tried anytbing from Ariana's collection before but I did smell it in Ulta before and it's diffinitely worth giving a try, It's on my must try list among other items LOL.

2. Miami blossom by Escada
I also haven't tried this fragrance either and the color is beautiful.

3. Happy perfume by Clinique
Also on my must try list.

 

4. Happy heart by Clinique
 
5. Joy by Dior
 
If you have relaxtion and wellness in mind as a Mother's day gift I found great deals on spas on Groupon that have up to a 40% discount for day passes and admission for 1-2 people. I only checked out two because I had to jot down notes all before the kids took a nap LOL but if you download the app I'm sure you can find a location of your choice to purchase from. 

1. Spa Renaissance their website is under construction but you can give them a call and they do reservations. Their day passes cost $25-$50 for 1-2 people and they are located in the city of Industry

2. Imperial health spa located in Fullerton it's also $25-$50 for 1-2 people admission also takes reservations website is theimperialspa.com
I diffinitely could use a day at the spa so I will be aiming for a spa day with me and my Mom as long as their products are all natural because my Mom is diabetic which makes her skin extra sensative to products that add perfume. I hope this was helpful and you found something your looking for.

Thank you for your continued support and love during my blogging journey and I hope we will continue to be fashion dolls for many more years to come. Stay blessef and keep God first, todays verse of the day comes from Colossians 4:2 it says "Continue in prayer, and watch in the same with thanksgiving".
THIS IS NOT A SPONSORED OR PAID POST

#MothersDayGiftGuide #FashionistaMamaSquad #StylenistaSquad 

With love
FASHIONISTA CHRYSTAL 💋😁




Comments

  1. Thank you, I'm glad you liked it and I will be sure to check out your images

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

DATE NIGHT OOTD: KATE SPADE EDITION

Dresses, Dresses & More Dress: Profile #1

VALENTINES DAY OOTD