MOTHER'S DAY OOTD

Hello Fashionistas,

Happy Mother's day to all my fashion dolls out there!, Be safe and enjoy your day. Today I worked and boy was it hot LOL but my shift ended kind of early so I wad happy to get home and take a nap LOL. My husband took me out for a Mother's day date night to Red Lobster and it was so much fun getting to spend time alone with my husband, since we don't get very many dates without our kids and I give a big shoutout to my cousin watching the kids for a few hours tonight Thank you! πŸ‘πŸ½πŸ’―.

MOTHER'S DAY FASHION 2019



 

 

My husband also surprised me with a new G Shock watch ! I was so shocked when he took it out at the dinner table LOL he diffinitely knows how to spoil me and make me feel special. Although all I wanted was to spend the night out alone with him have dinner, have a couple drinks and go home to chill together watching a scary movie on Netflix. My Mom went to see her neighbors grandson perform in a broadway style show in Riverside so I'm taking her out for dinner next week.

 

#FashionistaSquad #MothersDayFashion #Stylenista

FASHIONISTA CHRYSTAL πŸ’‹πŸ’•






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DATE NIGHT OOTD: KATE SPADE EDITION

Dresses, Dresses & More Dress: Profile #1

VALENTINES DAY OOTD