NEVAEH BDAY BASH OOTD

Hello fashion dolls !,

Wednesday my daughter turned 5 years old and I have to admit she really is growing to damn fast for me omgness ! And at times I want it to slow down, but others I wish it would just stop LOL. But we threw her birthday party yesterday and it was the best one yet in her own words LOL she had a blast with her new friends and our family that came out to celebrate with us on her big day. This year her party theme was unicorns and JoJo Siwa so everything was pink and purple, but my Mom forgot to get the hair bows to tap onto all the tablecloths for the JoJo Siwa part of the theme regardless Nevaeh was more then happy to see all the pink and wore a unicorn head band to match the colorful sequins unicorn dress she wore and even had some of her braids in a sideways ponytail like JoJo Siwa does.

BDAY OOTD

We knew it was going to be hot outside of course this Summer heat has been crazy, I got tanlines from my OOTD LOL. Nevaeh loves those red velvet vans she wore and wears them with damn near everything but it always looks great with her outfits, what can I say the girl has fashion sense LOL.

Nevaeh's Unicorn dress: Ross  Shoes: Vans

My romper: M.A.D.E  Sandals: Boomy Apparel



    




  




  

 

NEVAEH'S PRESENTS 



 

My little Mamas is getting big now and I can hardly handle it LOL I love being a Mom but the hardest part is watching them grow up makes me remember how far we have come and have to admit kinda makes me feel old to even though I' only 31 years old. My big girl had a great birthday and it's not over yet we have one more adventure to take her on later this month so keep a eye out. I will be uploading her birthday party vlog video to YouTube later tonight so keep a eye out on my social media for the upload update. 

#FashionistaSquad #StylenistaSquad #Nevaeh5thBday #UnicormsAndJoJo 

FASHIONISTA CHRYSTAL 💋💕 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DATE NIGHT OOTD: KATE SPADE EDITION

Dresses, Dresses & More Dress: Profile #1

VALENTINES DAY OOTD