SUMMER MAKE UP 2019

Hello Fashion dolls!,

I've been taking awhile to share since my last post, because I've been thinking about what I wanted to post next and couldn't find where I put my blogging folder at first to check what I planned posts I wrote down to do LOL because when I took time to myself I put it away somewhere but forgot where I put it. Now I'm back on track and although I haven't been looking for new make up or skin care products that have been recently released, I've been paying attention on social media to what products beauty influencers are using and found a list of products I now fell in love with so I just had to post it. As usual Ulta Beauty doesn't disappoint as a resource, but also Google helped me out a lot as well.
When I think about Summer makeup bright colors automatically come to mind, so I've found some of the most colorful, vibrant, unique and gorgeous palettes to share with you today. I don't have a lot of colorful makeup options in my own collection, but these will definitely  put the right pop of color right into it ! Since I love to try different colors and play around with how I mix them up. I've been very behind on keeping up with new trending makeup so this is a fun and cute catch up post.

MY SUMMER MAKEUP MUST HAVES

1. Wet nWil - Pac Man collection
This is so cool ! I love that the packaging looks just like the retro video game and all the items have the characters, symbols and writting from the game. This will be fun to use and I cant wait to get it.


2. I heart revolution - Glitter effect palette 
The packaging is cute with the liquid like glitter on top and the palette comes in three different color options. I will love to put together looks with this.

 


3. Smashbox - Cover shot major metals palette
This will be my first time using glittery eyeshadow and its amazing LOL. 

       

4. MAC - Art library nude model palette
I still have yet to get some make up from this brand so this will be awesome ! I love the glitter and all the shades.
 
5. Tarte - Chrome paint shadow pot 
This comes in 9 different color options which I love because they all pair with different shades of rose, pink and purple. I love glitter so playing with these is gonna be so fun!. 
         

  
      
6. NARS - Ignited palette
I love how the eyeshadows closely match the cover of the palette and all the glittery and shimmering shades are so beautiful.

7. Tarte - Tutti frutti: Twinkle twinkle liquid eyeshadow
This comes in 11 different color options, I've not used liquid makeup before so this will be new to me. Again with the glitter and shinmer LOL.
                
  


8. Essence - Eye got this  palette and Crystal iced palette
I really love that they mixed pinks, purples and turqouise together and can hardly wait to get this palette!. 
         
        



9. Juvia's place - The masquerade palette 
         


10. Juvia's place - The Zulu palette
          
11. Makeup revolution - Reloaded palette
As you can see I'm in love with palettes that have purple and pinks LOL.
      
12. Makeup revolution - Wild animal palette
I love this one ! It has leopard print on the shadows ! Idk if I'm even going to be able to use these because of the prints LOL. 
         
13. Peachy Queen - Tropical babe, 90's baby, Summer bloom and Kaleidoscope palettes 
I love everything about these palettes, because the colors pop, the packaging is super cute and the names of the shadows are so cute to. Can't wait to try these ! 
     

14. BH cosmetics - Take me back to brazil palette 
It's so colorful and the packaging reminds me of the rainforest.
        

15. MORPHE X Jeffree Star - Blue blood, Alien, Androgyny and Blood sugar palettes
These palettes have it all ! The blue blood is giving me Disney's Frozen vibes and blood sugar is awesome!. I love the packaging on all of these palettes and am excited to see what looks I put together with these.


     

      

16. Violet Voss - Flamingo pro and Best life palettes
I love the vibrant colors that give me vacation vibes LOL.
    

     

17. BH ultimate artistry palette 
With all these colors on one palette how will a woman choose ? It's going to be fun regardless of how difficult it will be to choose which shadow to use first.
    

18. Makeup revolution X Tammi: Tropical carnavel  palette

Every shadow pops ! I just love the brightness and shimmer. Green, red and yellow will be fun to play around with.
    

19. Nomad - Tokyo harajuku palette
Love the prints on the shadows and it reminds me of comic books
    
20. Anastasia Beverly hills X Alyssa Edwards palette
I love it because the whole package is hot pink LOL and all the colors are super bright
 


21. Huda beauty obessions - Precious stones collection 
All of these palettes have shimmer and pops of color and doesn't fail to surprise me because this brand is onw of the best ever ! and comes in six different color options. 
   

22. Huda beauty obessions - Neon obessions collection  
Love these bright summery and 80's vibes colors with 3 color options
  

23. Frida Kahls collection
It comes with a list of items such as 
*Liquid lipstick
*Artist brush set
*Face primer
*Floral headband
*Liquid Illuminator
*Signature box that comes with a shadow palette and hue shadow switching pan
*Cosmetic bag
*Eyebrow master palette
*Blush and bronzer duo palette 
 

I love everything on this list ! I'm so excited to try them all but I plan on getting the Ulta Beauty items first and working on getting those who aren't after that. Thank you so much for continuing to read and follow my blog. I promise to keep up with summer blog ppsts as much as possible, there is still so much going on I get distracted and start a post but don't finish right away so bare with me ladies I am still here LOL. 

#FashionistaSquad #Stylenista #MakeupMustHaves #SummerMakeupColors

FASHIONISTA CHRYSTAL 💋💕 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DATE NIGHT OOTD: KATE SPADE EDITION

Dresses, Dresses & More Dress: Profile #1

VALENTINES DAY OOTD