2020 GUIDE TO DRESSING PREPPY

Hello Fashion dolls,

I really enjoy fashion forecasting and putting my own twists on current trends, so today I'm going to be talking about dressing preppy and share with you all the staples you should have to slay this style. I'm an 80's baby and grew up seeing the movie Clueless starring Alicia Silverstone and Stacey Dash, which is what comes to mind when I think about what to wear because that's the way those characters would dress. This was one of my favorite movies as a young girl, what girl hates Clueless anyways ? None we all loved it and memorized our favorite parts of the movie to act out when we were alone.

PREPPY STYLE STAPLES

Brands in the photos: SHEIN, Pretty Little Thing, Boo hoo, Anthropologie, Walmart and Amazon

* Pea coat
* Oversized blazer
* Plaid matching blazer with skirt
* Knee high penny boots
* Circle cross body purse
* Ankle skinny jeans















HOW TO STYLE A PREPPY OUTFIT

Wear a dress with penny boats and pea coat

Add a sweater to a midi skirt style (pull over sweater)

Wear a turtle neck top with a mini skirt

Pair a oxford button up with high rise wide leg jeans

Add a oversized blazer to your monroe plaid matching suit


As I've said before this style reminds me of the Clueless movie and I definitely would enjoy dressing like the characters from the movie. Find myself a cute monroe plaid suit and knee high stocking socks to wear with my fuzzy heels or clear pumps; it's going to be fun mixing pieces for this style. I will try to find iconic styles from movies made when I was growing up to pit my own fashion twist on and be sure to share them here with all of my fashion dolls.

I hope you enjoyed my post and have helped inspire you to put together your own preppy fashion style and I would love to see them pleasr tag me on social media, my profile names can be found on the contact me tab. Thank you for follwoing my journey and continuing to come back for more, keep God first and stay blessed.

#90'sCluelessInspiration #StylenistaSquad #PreppySpringTrends #FashionistaSquad

FASHIONISTA CHRYSTAL 💋💕

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DATE NIGHT OOTD: KATE SPADE EDITION

Dresses, Dresses & More Dress: Profile #1

VALENTINES DAY OOTD