INTERNATIONAL WOMEN'S DAY AWARDS

Hello Fashionistas,

Happy International Women's day ! It's a wonderful day to celebrate all things Woman and I want to honor some strong and impactful Women who are both in my personal life and some who are famous.  I think that it's very important to honor those who have made a positive impact on your life and in some way have done the same in our society, so with out dragging on let's get into some things ladies.

1ST ANNUAL WOMEN'S DAY AWARDS

The Women that I'm going to honor today all are great role models who are strong, honest, positive, happy, and have overcame trials/tribulations that were meant to break them. As I introduce these amazing women, I will include a little about them, why I choose to honor them and what made me interested in knowing more about them.

 

AND THE WINNER IS....

                                                 DEFINITION OF STRENGTH HONREE
                                                           
 

This Woman is the reason I am the Woman that I've become ! She has taught me how to tie my shoes and what to do if a bitch tries to fight me LOL. My brutally honest Mom has always shown me what it's meant to be a Mother, growing up she was a house wife until I was sixteen years old  when I saw her work hard to put food on the table and have enough to pay the rent on time all while raising me. Since I've become a Mother my Mom has really enjoyed being a Grandma and I have to admit she is a wonderful Grandma! She spoils all three of my kids and my Step Daughter all in the name of love and although she complains the kids break her wallet she will always spoil her grand babies.

FOREVER IN MY HEART HONREE
 

My Grandma was a beautiful soul, who loved Pepsi even though she was diabetic and always had a pot of coffee brewing in her kitchen. She was always yelling at me, because my younger cousin would get me in trouble for the bad stuff she was doing but Rose never knew that it wasn't me even when I told her. Rose had a feisty personality and would tell you like it was no matter how you felt LOL she enjoyed cussing people out. My Grandma meant the world to me although she might've not known that since she was always yelling at me and never liked anyone I dated until she met my Husband. She was there for me when I needed her and I miss her so much. 



MY ROLE MODEL HONREE 


             NICKI MINAJ - Not only is she the Queen of the rap game, she has impacted people's life with her honesty and sharing her personal life story with her fans. I've been a huge fan of her music for years, she inspired me to write raps and actually rap them, although I don't consider myself to be a rap artist her music and her stories in the lyrics gave me the motivation to express my feelings the way thay she does. Nicki is also a fashion icon which she talks about in the following lyrics from her song Ganja burn from her Queen album "Ayo, as the world turns, the blunt burns Who you gettin' at Nicki? Watch them cunts learn Fashion icon Audrey Hepburn”  she has an amazing sense of style and always killsthe red carpet when she walks it. Also outside of her rap career Nicki has donated money to Trinidad to build a facility for kids to learn and play safely and also makes a real connection with her fans, knowing her fans by their real names, calling her fans on the phone, giving away Nicki Minaj products/her albums to fans and signing autographs/taking pictures with fans all the time.



                                                       QUEEN BAD ASS HONREE
 

Ronda has been my favorite Female UFC fighter since her debut in 2010 and continued to be a fan even after she lost to Holly Holm which of course as an Rowdy fan pissed me off to my core and made me instantly sad. She was in movies like Fast five and The Expendables 3, where she kicked ass as she always does and when I saw her dressed up for the first time I thought she was beautiful (no homo) and enjoyed seeing her actress skills. Ronda was an inspiration to whoop ass and keep going for your goals regardless of what people may think about me. Ronda faced trolling after her fight with Holly, I remember that she shared what her pre fight rituals were and she openly admited that she had to have sex before a fight to do well and that could be how she lost in 2015 as crazy as that sounds.


STRENGTH DURING LOSS HONREE 


We didnt know much about her other then Kobe's wife and her name, until the sudden tragic death of her Husband Kobe and thriteen year old daughter Gianna last month. A few weeks or days had past by since the plance crash before she put out a public statement and expressed her gratitude for all who had shown love and support for her family. During Kobe and Gianna's piblic memorial held on 2/24/2020 at Staples Center the service was beautiful the roses lined the podium where family and close friends were seated, Vanessa walked up to the mic and began her speech. Ms Bryant spoke with  pain, love, faith, understanding, phenominal stregth and complete grace, that I both respect and relate to a certain extent. We all stand with you and the whole Bryant family. 


TENNIS QUEEN HONREE 


I grew up watching tennis with my Mom, because she played it, loving to watch Serena and Venus play. Facing racism in tennis is something Serena has dealt with her entire career and she deals with it gracefully, but of course one can only take so much Serena has been seen smashing her tennis racket after a unfair call. Serena and Venus developed a youth center in the Compton neighborhood they grew up in and had the support of the city's Mayor Asia Brown and for that she is inspiration. Ms Williams gives back to the community and never forgets where she comes from but is humble and has become a Mother to a little girl. 




#InternationalWomensDay #FashionistaSquad #StylenistaSquad

FASHIONISTA CHRYSTAL 💋💕

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DATE NIGHT OOTD: KATE SPADE EDITION

Dresses, Dresses & More Dress: Profile #1

VALENTINES DAY OOTD