SPRING FASHION FORECASTING

Hello Fashion dolls,

I know your probably thinking "Girl where have you been?", well taking a much needed break from blogging and social media because I just needed to take time for myselt as I've done before. All sort of unexpected situations occur and that's exactly what I've been dealing with, it's always important to take a step back from things to regain your inner piece of mind and get yourself mentally prepared for all that has occured up unto this point. I logged out of all my social media apps and fully disconnected from them, but honestly it was fairly easy to stay away from checking my feeds and plan on doing this often because it was refreshing to focus on myself, family and come back to it when I was ready to see what content I could create with a more clear state of mind.

SPRING FASHION TRENDS

Brands featured: Become Chic, SHEIN, Todd Snyder, Venus, ChicMe, Elle, Savage X Fenty, Femme Luxe, Fashion Nova, Pretty Little Thing, Boo hoo, Pinterest, Poshmark,

Yes typically weather would be colder this time of year but Spring in LA has been shockingly hot as if it were Summer instead, so the only time you really need a sweater is when your going out early in the morning or late night. With February over it's time to talk about the upcominy seasonal trends and what I believe will be trends for Spring 2020, odviously the Spring staples are a must have so mixing and matching them with more current trending items can turn your outfit into a magazine ad.


TREND FORECASTING REPORT
   
                                                       Lingerie as an outfit ✔️
Lingerie isn't just for the bedroom anymore, now it's a fashion statement piece. I think this is a cute  trend and will be seen shopping for a cute lingerie piece.



 

Slip dresses
Remember when some women use to wear slips under their dresses ? I know these were typically woren by my Mom when I grew up as an under garment of sorts, but now it's a fashion trend.




 



 

Suede please
I have been searching for the perfect suede skirt and have finally found some that I really want to get.   This will be a fun fashion item to play with for me, because I love to create both casual and dressy looks with a single item. 




 

Tailored suits 
I've also wanted a tailored suit for a few years now and these are definitely something I need in my closet. Also I want a suit in an Ankara print as well.


 

Pinstripes 
This would also be a good print for a tailored suit as well, seems like I want all the trends LOL.

 

Hopefully these trends will inspire you to take some fashion risks and I would love to see them, please tag me in your posts. I love the weather we have been having in LA, but the humidity in the air makes it challenging to go out during the day. There is more wonderful spring content coming within the next few days so keep an eye out for those new posts. 

#FashionForecasting #StylenistaSquad #SpringTrendingStyles #FashionistaSquad

FASHIONISTA CHRYSTAL 💋💕





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DATE NIGHT OOTD: KATE SPADE EDITION

Dresses, Dresses & More Dress: Profile #1

VALENTINES DAY OOTD