Being A Real Fashionista

What type of fashionista are you ? There are three types of fashionistas and it's easy to point out a real fashionista from a fake one when you know what the three types are.

The Three Types Of Fashionistas
The poser fashionista, the budget fashionista and the true fashionista. A true fashionista is a fashionista at heart ever since she can remember as a little girl playing dress up with friends and getting into her mother's closest wearing her heels around the house. She adores designer labels, but revels through department stores. With that said let's define those types of fashionistas.

The "Poser" Fashionista: This is a woman that everyone assumes is a fashionista, because she wears all the designer labels and EVERYONE knows she does. She's the one who throws it in your face that she can afford designer labels and she's what is perceived as a fashionista. But honestly she's a poser and a FAKE !. She has no personal style and thinks that the designer labels she wears will cover that up. She seeks to be excepted into the luxury community by flaunting her wealth and that's something a true fashionista would never do.

The Budget Fashionista:  The only difference is she can't afford the designer labels. She is a woman who reads vogue, elle, instyle and revels in all the marvelous fashions on display.  Her solution is to translate current trends and classic looks into looks that she can find at more affordable stores. But when she can afford it she splurges on a leather handbag or designer shoes. The trick she uses is to pair her expensive pieces with her thirft store finds to create a glamourous look. She knows that fashion is more then designer brands it's about self discovery and presenting herself to the world in the best fashion she can find and looks forward to showing herself off in new trends each day.

The True Fashionista: She is the woman who is fortunate enough to be able to afford designer labels, but is smart enough to still appreciate thrift stores and vintage clothing stores. She goes to vintage stores and finds pieces to pair with her designer clothes and all fashion lovers aspire to be like her.

So where do I stand ? I'm a budget fashionista but then again with the current economy who wouldn't LOL. I aspire to be a true fashionista some day, but as of now I'm happy with being a budget fashionista since designer brands aren't something I ever took seriously. I believe that a main factor of having style is not to think about being stylish since we tend to "over style" once that thought is in our head.

Definion Of a Fashionista:  A very fashionable person, Especially in the fashion industry.

If your a fashionista stay true to your personal style and don't be swayed by something just, because of the label attached to it. Remember to stay true to yourself no matter what ! If you love it I say go for it and if that trend doesn't work for you then give it up and start over with something new. Keep turning heads with your fashion and part of being a fashionista is getting recognized as one, but don't get cocky people will catch on and care less.

Being a true fashionista is something I love about myself and my style matches my personality, because fashion is apart of who I am and I always stay true to myself not letting people sway me away from my style interests. I hope you enjoyed todays fashion fix my fellow fashionista fashion dolls. PINKBARIE <3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DATE NIGHT OOTD: KATE SPADE EDITION

Dresses, Dresses & More Dress: Profile #1

VALENTINES DAY OOTD