Hip Hop Profile Of A New Female Rapper


Today I wanted to do something a little different bringing you fashion news with a hip hop twist that I hope you will enjoy. Something else that I enjoy doing besides fashion is music and I like a variety of different genres of music, because music is a trend as well. The type of music that I listen to is R&B, Rock, Pop and Hip hop, Tell me fashionista’s what’s in your music collection? I will share mine.
Hip hop Fashion Profile #1
~*LOLA MONROE *~
Now for those of you who may or may not know who Lola Monroe is let me tell you a little info on her and how she works her new trends. Ms. Lola Monroe is the newest addition and only female rapper on Taylor Gang Records and this glamorous beauty is one of the hottest female rappers to hit the female rapping industry right now. Lola’s fashion sense is something to take inspiration from, because this woman’s sense of style is remarkable and I am excited to profile her first on my new addition to the fashionista’s world blog, because music is a factor in it. Lola Monroe is a woman of many styles and she looks fab in anything that she wears from casual to dressy or sophisticated.

Lola’s Many Glamorous Styles




Lola’s Casual Skinny Jeans Look: Every woman should own at least one pair of these white jeans. I love how she paired these white skinnies with the pink and white ruffle v neck.

Heels: Matching pink pump heels. Loving the color choices and jeans. Accessories: The belt she matched just right with her top and those pumps. I’m a matching type of fashionista myself so I love this look.

Lola’s Sassy Retro Style: This look is ultra-cute and I love the skirt style. Pairing the waist high skirt with leggings or tights is a good choice. Lola looks amazing in this retro style. Lola looks fab in this retro look. Shoes: Knee high heel boots are a good choice for this style. I will try to create my own version of this look and hope for the best. Accessories: Thin leather belt with buckle. Match as close to the rest of the outfit as possible. Don’t forget to wear some gold hoops or designed earrings and matching brown/gold bracelets.

Lola’s Classic Conservative Modernized: This trend is something I enjoy seeing Lola in and I’m sure she will wow us some more with her new fashion trends. This is a cute trend and look forward to getting more inspiration from future looks in this trend. Accessories: The necklace isn’t a style I would typically be interested in, but I love the layered look of the gold circle styles necklace and regular gold bracelet.

Lola’s Sophisticated Dressy: Lola Monroe was looking very sophisticated in this dress she wore for the 2012 BET Awards. I love this dress! The style of the dress is ultra-cute and the color gives it that soft elegant feel. Accessories: The clutch was a good idea for an accessory. I’m not sure what the gold thing on her head is called, but it’s cute to LOL although I don’t own any quiet yet.

Lola’s Causal Girly Style: Lola can look cute in just some jeans, a t-shirt and sneakers. This is a look that allows you to still look cute while being causally regular at the same time, because you can pair a cute pair of dark wash skinnies or fitted jeans with a cute graphic tee.
Shoes: All fashionista’s own a pair of cute sneakers and Lola just shoes all of us how to rock them with cute casual swag.



Lola’s Military Style: Lola’s style in this trend is very modern and cute. I love the camouflage shorts paired with the black tank top and suspenders.
Accessories: A cute pair of shades will be cute to wear with this outfit, maybe some big lensed ones would be the best choice. Shoes: Naked tone heels, wedges or flats would be a good choice.


Lola’s Casual Denim Trend: A white tee paired with cute light washed fitted jeans or skinnies and matching light washed denim jacket.
Accessories: Hoop earrings with a black bandana is a good choice and I love those stunner shades she’s wearing LOL.I love that she wears red lipstick which inspires me use mine since, it’s just been sitting in my make-up bag unused since last October LOL.
Lola Monroe is one of my favorite female rappers and I hope that her style inspires me to change my own style into something similar to her looks, but use it in my own way. Hope you enjoyed this new fashion profile news post, let me know what’s in your music collection. #Team-Lola join the team fashionistas !!!! PINKBARBIE <3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DATE NIGHT OOTD: KATE SPADE EDITION

Dresses, Dresses & More Dress: Profile #1

VALENTINES DAY OOTD