Inside My Own Jewelry Collection

Being the true fashionista that I am, I have a passion for jewelry and I always try to add something new to my collection every chance I get. All fashionistas know how to accessorize properly with all her different fashion trends and styles so I am going to give you an idea of what's inside my accessory collection.


*Hoop Earrings*
Majority of the time if I'm wearing earrings I'm wearing hoops, because these are my favorite type of earring style.

 Hoops With Colored Balls: I wear these a lot, because they are easily matched with my outfits. Pair these with a dressy or casual look and you will become a main attraction.

Regular Hoops: If I'm going for a more plain look with my accessories I will choose to wear solid colored hoops. Pair these with an variety of colors or like colors for example: gold hoops pair better with brown and silver hoops pair better with blue.


*Necklaces & Bracelets*
I don't really buy a lot of necklaces, but I own a few cute ones (8 different ones) and I know how to accessorize them properly.

Casual & Dressy Bracelets: Whenever I accessorize I always include my bracelets that match all other accessories I decide to wear.  They are all simple to pair with cute outfits  if you want to know how to accessorize jewelry better take a look at the bracelets I like to wear:
-animal print
-glittery bangles (solid color or multi-colored)
-silver, gold, black
Each different type of bracelet can be paired with any outfit but the color of it determines your jewelry colors.

Necklaces That Dangle:  This style of necklace is very cute when paired with low cut tops or tube top dresses, because the length of it is short and the dangling effect looks cute.

Pendant Necklaces: I love wearing this style, because it's a way to show your personality and interests with jewelry with a designed pendant. Here are two that I have and love the most -Small heart with diamond (silver) -Playboy bunny with diamonds (gold). Since necklaces can make or break an outfit be sure that you choose the right length and color.

*Fancy Jewelry Collection* This is a must have for all sophisticated fashionistas to look fab in.  These are the most dressy pieces of jewelry in my collection right now and I feel like an true accessory diva when I'm wearing these pieces.

Necklaces: These are some in my collection right now.-Gold heart with pearl and diamond (classic style) -Silver cross with diamonds (religous style) -Gold heart lockit with tribal design (Classic dressy style)

Rings: Every woman enjoys having a few gorgeous rings in her jewelry collection of all styles and cuts. Here are some in my collection right now: -Pink & Brown flowers with diamond (casual style) -Pink clear flower with diamond (casual dressy style) -Silver heart with pink/white diamonds (dressy style) -White rose with gold trim (casual dressy style)

Dressy Bracelets: For the sophisticated fashionista these are also a must have for your collection. -Gold pendant snaop on wit diamonds -Gold heart pendant with diamonds -Silver crosses

Fashionistas enjoy everything fashion related from clothes, shoes and accessories, because all of the categories are needed to create your perfect outfit for any or every occassion. Search for new accessories to add into your jewelry collectiom and wear them in different ways for the best result for your style, staying true to the fashion statement you wish to make.

Thank you for taking a look into my jewelry box and I will upload the pictures of my collection when I can, because I'm unable to do that from my cell phone since my compuor is currently being repaired. Thank you for tuning in for your daily fashion fix in The world of a fashionista ! Stay swagged out fashionista fashion dolls & continue to express your unique sense of fashion with no limits. PINKBARBIE <3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DATE NIGHT OOTD: KATE SPADE EDITION

Dresses, Dresses & More Dress: Profile #1

VALENTINES DAY OOTD