Sophisticated Fashion Sense


  Hello my fashionnistas ! Fashion or beauty really depends on you and what your interests really are when it comes to the clothes you like, accessories that catch your eye and those ultra-cute shoes you don’t want to leave the store without buying. As I said before fashion is all about how you make it work for you, but what I forgot to mention is anything goes when it comes to fashion and any trend you create getting ideas from other trends you’ve seen can become a new trend of its own.

I found a lot of ultra-cute trends that can make any fashionista want to run to their favorite department store to start creating their own version lol. I hope you enjoy these trends as much as I did when I saw them, because these heels, clothes and accessories are to die for and in my book a must try lol.

~*2 Skirts Trends Too Die For*~

Structured peplum skirts: This skirt is ultra-cute ! I love this trend because it’s got the high waist something I personally enjoy. Pair this shirt with a form fitting top with banging heels and watch all the mouths drop when you walk into the room LOL. You can also pair it with any type of top such as low cut or loose fitting (hanging down in front) and still look beautiful.

Pencil Skirts: These are another one of my favorites and I have one, but can’t seem to find very many cute ones in the stores around my house (sucks ass, lol) that means time to expand my shopping options lmfao. Like the structured peplum skirts you can pair these with form fitting or loose tops, because a pencil skirt is above the waist fitting and looks gorgeous with any cute top of your choice.

When wearing these types of skirts you want to be sure you choose the right pair of shoes to pair with it, because certain styles of shoes give off a different type of statement. In my opinion pair these skirts with: cute cap toe pumps if you’re going for a business woman look or if you just want to look more sophisticated (like I do) pair it with ankle booties or wedges. Either way you’re going to look fabulous wearing them. I love color so switch it up and get skirts in color try staying away from black, because the new trend is to stand out with color.

~*Cute Dresses You’ll Love*~

Dresses are a cute look for this season and when you pick the right one you will look casually fab as usual. Fashionista’s can be women of all types of styles from sophisticated dressy you can be casually fab and still look and feel like a beautiful fashion trend setter that you can be.

Don’t hold back when you change your style into a new trend. Fashion can be made your own when you make it your own.

Color Block Dress: This is a cute trend that I found and I love it !. You can find these dresses in different color blocks that fit your preferences the best. Pair this dress with pumps, platform heels or ankle booties and you’re instantly the main attraction when you show up in this outfit LOL. This is a more sophisticated trend for those of us who want to be more conservative and glamourously pretty.

Multi-Color Animal Print Dresses: This colorful dress is very cute and can be woren with several different colored shoes. Pair this dress with pumps, platform heels, wedges or booties, but if you’re looking to be more sexy I suggest open toe or t-strap heels. You’re going to look like a sexy multi-colorful woman wearing this dress and feeling beautiful in it LOL.

High Low Dress (animal print): This new dress trend is in high demand these days and I am a huge fan of them, because there so cute and versatile that I can’t help but love them LOL. These dresses are good for a day outfit with some heels or flats, but despite your shoe choice for this dress you will look great wearing it. The high low design is cute and my fellow fashionistas you should try this out, because I know that I will LOL.

~*Print Trends Too Try*~

Leather: I’m not really a huge fan of wearing leather unless it’s a jacket lol. But this fashion season it’s a huge hit on the runway. The way I’ve seen this trend woren makes it seem cute, because you can pair leather with just about any type of top as long as it’s cute LOL and the shoes you pick to go with it is what makes or breaks the style. Pair this trend with shoes of any color and style just be sure that the material of the shoes isn’t leather, because it makes the trend seem a little much.

Floral Prints: Love this print trend, because it’s very old school and cute. The best way to wear this trend is with a cute pair of jeans (denim or colored), shorts or skirt (depending on your preference) and trust me when you try this trend you’re going to fall in love with it, because what woman doesn’t love flowers? LOL. Always pair this trend with like colors.

Plaid Prints: I like this trend a lot and use it myself, but I need to add a few more pieces to my collection LOL. This trend pretty much is versatile as well since you can wear a plaid button up with jeans, shorts or skirt to go for a relaxed look. If you’re wearing plaid as bottoms then be sure to pair it with a like color, black or white tops, because using this trend with another print will look funny.

Well my lovely fashionista’s I hope you enjoyed the content in my post today and feel free to tell me what you think and if you have a blog or website leave the address and I will be sure to check yours out as well. Have a fab day fashionistas, Hope you had your daily fix of fashion with PINKBARBIE <3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DATE NIGHT OOTD: KATE SPADE EDITION

Dresses, Dresses & More Dress: Profile #1

VALENTINES DAY OOTD