Insside My Versatile Shoe Collection #luv-shoes !!!

As I told you before my shoe collection is huge lol and inside it you will find all types of styles from sneakers to heels, because my addiction for shoe shopping has to match my dressing styles as well. My shoe addiction is something I know wont go away lol and I don't want it to haha, because my passion for cute cheap shoes just helps me to discover new styles from brands I haven't woren before and in styles that catch my eye the most. Here is your inside look on what shoes I wear and what colors seem to always show up in my collections lol be aware that there are alot of heels to cover haha and I didn't even include the rest of my sneakers/flats to the collection #theres-more-2-come lol.

I
SNEAKER COLLECTION

Dark turquoise (cloth canvas) with orange stripes and gray sole. I only have one cute t-shirt thats a light shade of this color and I wear it with these sneakers paired with dark gray leggings or skinnies. My fiance' bought these for me and they still look new lol I take care of the sneakers that I own even though they are just shoes that can be replaced I keep them up so they last longer. Bought these for $50 at a store in the mall.


Leather red/black striped sneakers with the stripes design is along the side of the shoe and on the tip of the shoe (where your toes are). I found these at a cheap department store for $30 and its a name brand that I havent seen before lol, but I had to buy these when I saw them on the shelf. My style in sneakers is versatile as is all my dressing styles are, so it takes color and design for a sneaker to catch my attention lol and a lot of the time I run across sneakers I can't leave the store without purchasing which happened with these lmao. Tony helped me find them lol I love getting a man's opinion about women's fashion.

Mid-top black/pink suede classic sneakers that I got at an popular shoe store in LA on a shopping day with my fiance', son and friend. Since my favorite color is pink and the only shoes I owned in this color were my multi colored pastry shoes so getting a new pair like this was an awesome upgrade lol. I paired these sneakers with my outfit from the $5.99 and higher store, because the different pinks are very eye catching blinding well even though three different shades of pink was used in the look. #came-out-cute-as-ever.

WEDGES COLLECTION

Suede t-strap ruffley gray/brown wedge. Bought these at a cheap department store for $20-$30. I wore this with a purple, black and white zebra print halter top dress that I wore easter 2011and it was an amazing day with good food cooked by my Auntie (Nicole) and Grandma (Rose) Shh don't tell her I called her that, because she always tells us "Don't call me grandma call me Rose, I'm not old" lmao she's to much, but gotta love her though.

Dark tan strap multi color printed wedges. My finace' bought these for me that I wore for my graduation Jan 2012 and my Dad's award banquet. I wore these beautiful wedges with a dress and a casually dressy look paired with some jean capri skinnies and white cut out sleeve long sleeve with diamonds on neckline top. Found these at a department store that we have began to shop at a lot lately for $20-$30 and when we saw these on the shelf he had to buy them for me lol because he wanted to see me in something different, but stay within my style.

Ankle strap gold/black buckle wedges. I wear these with a dressy, casual and casually dressy looks for example pair these with jean skinnies and cute top or cute dress depending on weather and occation. My mom bought these for me a few years ago at a department store for $24.99 and she almost didn't buy them lol I had to beg her to get them for me lol I was only between the ages of 19-21 yrs old having a mother and daughter's day out including lunch, shopping and good conversation.

HEELS COLLECTION

Leather black with red bottom ankle booties. These were bought at a store in the mall and I wore them on valentine's day 2012. Paired these booties with black skinnies and a red heart shaped halter top. These weren't easy to walk in at first lol, but I got the hang of it walking around the house wearing them so that I can practice walking in these and not fall down lol. Valentine's day 2012 my finace' and I wore  red/black outfits with matching red/black shoes #valentines-day-luv.

Suede black silver studded pumps. Got these at a a popular department store for about $19-$23 and I've woren these in casual and dressy styles, all depends on what look I want to go with and thats when I wear these. These were my first closed toe heels so it's great to still have them this long lol it's been awhile since I bought these (dont know specifics).



Black flower print pumps and I found these while I was bargin shopping with my finace' at the swap meet lol. I've been wanting some flower print heels so I was happy when I found these, but they are still new just sitting in the box waiting for me to wear them lol and once I get an opportunity they will be woren with style and class. Bought these for about $15-$20.
Silver glitter pumps and these are my beyonce' heels lmfao that every fashionista or heel lover should make apart of their shoe collection lol. Bought these glizzy pumps at a popular store in the mall for about $24-$35 and when I tried them on I told my mom "I have to buy these and if I don't I won't be happy with myself" lol and they became apart of my collection.
Strap pink with multi color glittery gliz heels. When I found these at a popular store in the mall for $20-$30 I had to walk out with them lol. I love how I can wear these with any color, because theres multi colored glitter mixed with the pink making it simple to pair any like colors when wearing these sophisticated dressy heels. These have been paired with purple tops/dress, Turquoise top, and woren with skinnies or leggings. Glitter is a cute style and I want to add more to the collection lol.
Gold/white leather strap wooden heels. I have paired these with casual and dressy looks making them look fabulous with these affordable platform heels from a popular store in the mall. bought these for $20-$30 and only have woren these a few times, because I don't really have much to pair them with and I'm going to try to match pair these heels with light color schemes or anything that goes well with gold/white lol.
Gold/black t-strap platform heels. A old friend bought these for me as a birthday gift and she gave them to me on my bday (01-21) then I wore them when we hit the club to celebrate lol. They cost her $15-$20 at a local department store and they are good to pair with dressy or casual styles best woren when your look needs a bit of a dressy/sophisticated edge added to it lol.
Gold/silver diamond strap sandle heels. I got these for my prom in 2006 and they still fit me, but I haven't woren them since 2006 :-D. These are meant for dressy looks, but if pairing them with casual looks be careful when choosing the right pants, but I would pair them with skinnies or capri jeans for a casual dressy look and to be dressy just pair with cute top or dress. I boguht these at the swap meet, because I was bargin shopping for prom and didn't want to spend a lot of money on a dress/heels I was only going. Continue to push beyond the limits of normal fashion creating your own. Smootchies fashion dolls stay stylish and classy. PINKBARBIE <3
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DATE NIGHT OOTD: KATE SPADE EDITION

Dresses, Dresses & More Dress: Profile #1

VALENTINES DAY OOTD