Fashinista Confession

Hello fashion dolls, lately I have been wearing my classic sneakers with just about everything lol and its been coming out cute. But I will be posting more photos when I get the chance to post them hopefully soon or early next month.

These are my favorite sneakers in my collection right now and thats why I've been wearing them so much lately. But due to this rainy weather I'm not wearing them, don't need to ruin the suede with getting them wet and today I wore them before it rained, later runinning into the house to keep them from getting to wet. #Lesson-learned

In this weather I would usually be wearing something like this to stay extra warm and pairing it with a warm black sweater. I would wear my classic sneakers with this as well, because it needs a color pop lol "So I like to take risks".

So for the holidays since I've been wearing my classic sneakers I'm going to change things up and wear heels with a cute little dress if it's not to cold, but if it's cold I need to wear red and black since it's christmas. #Haven't-decided lol.
PINKBARBIE <3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DATE NIGHT OOTD: KATE SPADE EDITION

Dresses, Dresses & More Dress: Profile #1

VALENTINES DAY OOTD