Lookin Fly on Regular Day Out

 Hello Fashion Dolls <3 I wanted to show a different side to my style today that could be labeled casual or even casually dressy.
 
These are my favorite sneakers in my collection right now, because I normally dont wear mid-tops. I couldn't resist getting these classic Adidas in my favorite color lol and I rock these with everything pink as you can see in my first picture lol.

I wear this look paired with my classic Adidas as well <3 A girl has to have everything pink sometimes lol. Can you blame me ? :D

Being a fashionista isn't only about wearing the hottest heels in fashion, because sometimes sneakers are the hottest fashion. So I rock what's hottest  in two different shoe types lol.

So fashionistas stay fly and rock your looks making your own trends. Make fashion work for you ! Stay unique and try new things. PINKBARBIE<3
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DATE NIGHT OOTD: KATE SPADE EDITION

Dresses, Dresses & More Dress: Profile #1

VALENTINES DAY OOTD