A FASHIONISTA FASHION SEARCH #1

Hello my fashion dolls I haven't been posting in awhile so today I wanted to share with you a few things I would love to add to my wardrobe but with my own twist on it and I hope you enjoy them as much as I did.

CROP TOPS ARE SO IN THESE DAYS
LEOPARD PRINT CROP TOP & BLACK SKINNIES

I love leopard print when it comes to clothes, but although I own a few crop tops myself none of them show his much skin LOL and I would love to wear these this low if I wasn't a mom or engaged because it's not family appropriate. I still love this crop top and whole outfit, but if I was going to wear this the shirt would have to be a lot longer then this.

I also really this this lace like crop top, but again it's to short for my lifestyle, but I would still get one and turn it into a cute top LOL.


 
 

Lace and denim crop tops are also very cute this fashion season.
 
LOVE LEOPARD PRINT SO MUCH

CONSERVATIVE WOMAN LOOK

I'm really into blazers now and this peach and gray blazer like sweater is very cute. This whole outfit is very cute and sophisticated which I really like, because I'm into this kind of covered up style. The choice of handbag is also very cute and I would wear a strappy heel or wedges with this look.

SHORTS, SKIRTS AND DRESSES TO DIE FOR THIS SEASON

This summer is very hot so trying to keep cool and look cute at the same time this season was kind of a challenge but if you followed any of these fashion trends you would know the attempt to stay cool was accomplished.

High low skirts and dresses are very cute for several different occasions and I own two myself and when I wear them I feel dressy, classy and very pretty.

Denim and leather shorts are both in this fall season and I'm not a huge fan of leather but the shorts are some what cute. Denim shorts are always a original look to go for during the summer and my only DON'T about denim shorts are please DON'T wear short shorts that show your booty cheeks I don't want to look at your cheeks LOL.

Maxi skirts are also very stylish this fall and I like them a lot so I will for sure be adding more of them to my collection since all I have right now is one LOL.
MY FAVORITE DATE NIGHT LOOK RIGHT NOW

I love to dress up cute and stylish when ever my fiancé takes me out on dates and even if we are going to see a movie I am wearing heels, because to me a date is a special time and your always suppose to look your best without going over the top LOL.

This skirt is very chic and I like that it's paired with a belt to give it that vintage chic dressy look. The heels are cute but you can also use strappy heels or wedges to give it a bit of a modern edge.

I love to change up my style any chance that I get because style changes with the seasons and I must keep up with current fashion trends every year, because being fashion forward is a must do for me LOL. These outfits were wonderful to share.

I hope you enjoyed my post today and I hope this helped you with your fashion crisis. <3 PINKBARBIE

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DATE NIGHT OOTD: KATE SPADE EDITION

Dresses, Dresses & More Dress: Profile #1

VALENTINES DAY OOTD