SHOWING OFF MY FASHIONABLE DRESSY STYLE

Hello fashion lovers ! I've finally gotten to share my own photos with you and I'm happy to get the chance to show them.

 
As you all know I love leopard print and pencil skirts so I thought why not put them together and make a great outfit with them LOL. Although this is a pencil skirt I just wore it as if it were a mini, because there is more then one way to wear these skirts.
 
Where this great outfit came from: Top from swap meet only $6.99, pencil skirt from g stage only $10 and black wedges from swap meet only $20
I love shopping, but don't want to be broke, because I love spending money so budget shopping is definitely the way to go LOL.

 
I decided to wear the pencil skirt up like it's meant to with the same top but with a little twist I just let part of the ruffle hang out the front while the rest of the top was tucked in and wore the same wedges as I did in the first picture.
 
I love dressing up when ever I can so this was a great day for me LOL I use to attend school at UEI for the business office administration program and we didn't have a uniform except a UEI button up we wore every Tuesday and Thursday so the professor wanted us to dress professional and these were of my school outfits.
 
 
 
 
 
This is a tube top dress that I got from a store in the mall and I had to get this when I seen it, because it was cute and I needed to change up the colors that I've been wearing. This picture was taken last year around Christmas for my cousin Tayllor's birthday and we went to Palm Dessert for the weekend to celebrate.
My inspiration for this look was my cousin wanted her weekend getaway to have a dressy only dress code so I decided to wear this to dinner one night, pairing it with silver jewelry, my pink cardigan and pink multi-colored glittery heels. Heels from Shieks $25.
 
 

This top paired well with my pencil skirt and this was another night on my cousin's birthday getaway for dinner with silver jewelry and my pink multi-colored glittery heels. Top from swap meet $8.99.

My peach cut out long sleeve dress is from forever 21 for $20 and my pink, brown, blue wedges are from ross for $19.99. I wore this for my dad's hall of fame banquet for his athlete of the year award last year and also wore it for my trade school graduation the same year. I paired this with silver jewelry. Make up was brown and pink eye shadow.

I don't remember where I got this dress from but I took this picture while I was doing my internship for Career Colleges Of America last year and got bored on my break LOL. I wore silver jewelry and gray eye shadow.
This use to be my favorite dress before it got all messed up LOL. It was kind of see through so I always had to wear a pair of shorts or a skirt underneath and a tank top but this day I wore my vest so the tank top wouldn't make me hot LOL. I wore my Hawaiian pink and yellow flower hair pen and matching ear rings. paired with black sandles.

This is one of my casual dressy styles that I wore just because I felt like it LOL. Black skinnies, gray tube top, gray stripped vest cover up and gray wedges. Paired with silver/black jewelry and gray eye shadow. This day I was going to enroll in community college with my fiancé Tony and wanted to look nice.

This was a outfit I put together one day for a visit with my fiancé back when we were just dating. This was one of my favorite tops before it got ruined LOL. Paired it with pink earrings an silver bracelets. Make up was blue and yellow. I wore leggings with this top.

I hope you enjoyed my post sharing today and I will be sure to try and update it as much as possible in the next few days.

Thank you for reading my blog and I hope this post was of some help for things your attempting to try fashion wise. Remember to always wear what makes you feel good and comfortable who cares if people stare or talk shit they just jealous that you look better LOL. PINKBARBIE <3




 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DATE NIGHT OOTD: KATE SPADE EDITION

Dresses, Dresses & More Dress: Profile #1

VALENTINES DAY OOTD