TRENDS TRENDS AND MORE TRENDS

MY LEOPARD PRINT TRENDS TO TRY OUT

Hey wsup fashion lovers here are a few trends I want to share with you and I hope you like them. I enjoy sharing new things with my fellow fashion lovers so enjoy.
Although I've already got some leopard vans my fiancé got for me they just have the print at around the laces and these would be a great addition to my shoe collection LOL.

I wouldn't wear so much leopard all at once but these trends are freaking awesome ! I would wear the pants with the white top and wear the hat plus carry the purse but in my opinion that's to much of the leopard all at once. Very cute styles to use but only use them moderately so you don't over do the print.

I'm really loving these dresses and the skirt the most in this picture because I need more dressy clothing in my collection. The skirt is like a must have asap for me, but haven't been able to find any peplum skirts that I like yet.
I only like the middle dress LOL and would wear it with my black wedges or my black and gold heels depending on the occasion. This style of dress is called skater I believe but correct me if I'm wrong LOL.

I HAVE TO GET SOMETHING LIKE THIS !. I am in love with this dress, but the only thing I dislike about it is those jewels or whatever they are that are along the neck line and removing them would be easy LOL. I love the sophistication and dressy style of the dress, but those heels don't pair well enough for me so a nude tan, black or gold pair of heels is better with this look.

When wearing leopard I think the best unique colours to pair it with is pink, red, blue, yellow, orange and purple. Be careful not to over accessorize so you don't out shadow the leopard print, but do always wear gold or red jewellery.

MIX AND MATCH TREND WITH PRINTS/COLOURS

I can't see what print the skirt is but it is very cute and stylish my favorite look out of these two pictures is the one with the purple shirt, because she tucked it in not to over shadow the printed skirt and plus with long skirts you should wear long tops with them LOL. This look gives you a gateway of jewelry to pair with, because you can go with either gold or silver and coloured jewelry would make it pop for sure.

I don't wear a lot of red since I don't have much to match it with in my wardrobe, but I am going to get some red clothing asap. The mesh fashion is very in this season and I don't own any yet and this trend is very cute. Jewelry of my choice would be gold or if you have some cute dark silver jewelry that would be great.
 
PORSCHE FROM TOUGH LOVE CO-ED

This multi-coloured dress is adorable but the necklace I'm not into so the accessory tips for this look is no fat choke chains its not cute or nice with this dress but I love Porsche's style. She is the best dressed in this seasons cast and I don't want to hear any different LOL. Gold I think would be the best jewelry to pair with this look.

I love this green or teal colour with both shades of grey and it's a very sophisticated style and it's right up my styles alley LOL. I'm a pencil skirt woman so this skirt is amazing and I think the best pencil skirt is one that's form fitting and any style of it is ok with me. Pair these looks with silver or dark silver jewelry and look like a classy lady.

This is a great look and I would so wear it but I don't really wear pumps in this style and the purse is cute  .I need a outfit in my wardrobe with bright pink and bright navy blue where the top is pink and the bottoms are navy blue that I like.

Well my fashion dolls I hope these trends helped inspire you to come up with your own trends to try with some of these trends I shared with you today, because every time I go on my web search to find new trends to share I end up seeing a lot of trends I want to give a try and some that I want to use in my own way. Well you know me I stay swagged out and fashionable as much as my fiancé will allow me to LOL and I love that he let's me be creative but classy with my style. My style is unique and creative I do what I want when it comes to my style and stay classy but my swag is tight. PINKBARBIE<3


 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DATE NIGHT OOTD: KATE SPADE EDITION

Dresses, Dresses & More Dress: Profile #1

VALENTINES DAY OOTD