MAKE-UP & SKINCARE MUST HAVES OF 2013

Hello my fashion dolls although I don't really wear a lot of make-up I wanted to share with you a few make-up products that are hot this season and share with you my own make-up trends I've created that I hope you will enjoy and might try for yourself.

 SKINCARE MUST HAVES


 I've always used clean and clear for one of my top skincare products since I was in my teens. This morning burst not only really cleans your skin from dirt and oil but the smell of this cleanser wakes you up.

I guess they call it morning burst because it wakes you up with the burst of freshness when you smell it and apply it to your skin. My advice would to be use this to cleanse in the morning and later on in the day you can use a moisturizer to double clean your face LOL.

MY DAILY SKINCARE ROUTINE

I wash my face everyday with my clean and clear oil reducing foaming wash, my clean and clear wipes that turn into foam LOL and then I put moisturizing lotion on my face. I use the same order everyday as follows: 1.Oil reducing cleanser 2. Foam sheets 3.Lotion

MARY KAY SKINCARE IS GREAT

I'm unsure what this moisturizer is called or what it is for because I just got the picture online, but I do know that you can get any cleanser you need from this company if you get a Mary Kay consultant who can help identify your skin type with their skincare products. They also have a line called satin hands that works good for rough hands.


 GOOD LOTIONS TO MOISTURIZE WITH


This new advanced therapy lotion line from Lubriderm is awesome and really moisturizes your skin and keeps it baby soft LOL. Right now I'm using this lotion line, but I'm using the skin repair and it's working great to make my skin soft and moisturized all day.  Cure'l keeps your skin looking great and feeling soft as well. which one do you want to try first ? LOL.

In my opinion I think everyone should take good care of their skin and also moisturize, because although beauty isn't just skin deep you have to take care of your skin to have good health.

MAKE-UP MUST HAVES OF 2013

NUDE EYESHADOWS

I don't wear make-up very often but when I do wear it I only put on eye shadow and eyeliner. I've become a fan of nude colour and although I haven't purchased any yet believe me I am LOL. I think this colour is great to accent any look as long as you know what trends of clothing are good to pair it with.

This eye shadow is from the Bobby Brown collection which I've not seen much of only from the commercials on TV LOL and I'm going to research more of it when I can since my laptop broke I am limited to my time using a computer since I don't have a desktop.

I need to get my self a lot of nude eye shadow ASAP LOL.

To me this nude trend is great and if you blend in the shadow the best you can it will look hot and catch a lot of attention.

COLORFUL EYESHADOW IS TRENDING

This season it's not only just about toning it down with nude colours, because wearing bright look at me colours are also apart of the new make-up trends this season. I love to change things up when it comes to my style of clothing, shoes, hair and make-up so once I am able to purchase myself one of these lovely colourful shadow pallets watch me wow the world with my choice of colour LOL.

This trend is a bit bright for my liking, but if I can find a toned version of this song then I will be rocking forest green like it's my favourite colour LOL.

I found this chart on my web search and this shows you where to apply multiple colours at the same time and I think this is very helpful to know what colours look the best together. I hope this was helpful for those who were a little sceptical on what colours to blend your welcome LOL.


COVERGIRL FOUNDATION IS THE ONLY ONE I USE

I don't apply foundation very often, because it's not really me but when I do need to use foundation I stick with this brand only. I've used other brands, but none of them covered up my blemishes the way I needed them to and so I became a cover girl foundation lover for life LOL.

MASCARA MUST HAVE ASAP

I don't like mascara but I am so tempted to start wearing it because if they got leopard print I'm in on this LOL.

BB CREAMS YOU NEED TO USE

I also don't use these creams but I know it's a new trend so I found a picture for you of the most used bb creams to choose from.

HOW TO MAKE A SMOULDERING EYE IN 9 STEPS

After picking the colour or colours of your choice follow these steps for fierceness.

STEP 1
  •   Prepare your lid by applying a thin layer of foundation across your lids. Better still use a primer or concealer. This will help the makeup stay on longer and appear bolder and more vibrant. Then, sweep on a flesh-coloured shadow or powder. Use a light shimmer if you’re feeling fancy.
 STEP 2
  • Pencil in. Using your pencil, trace your lash line. Always work from the inside and get thicker towards the end, flicking for a fancy and cat-eye fashion. If you want your smoky eyes to look especially frisky, draw on your inner rims as well, this will give your eyes more wow factor and definition. Remember to blend with a Q tip or cotton bud, heaviness can make it look clumsy and unfeminine.
STEP 3
  • Brush up. Start by sweeping on a layer of shadow close to the lash line with your eye shadow brush, diffusing the eyeliner. Use your lightest colour here, a touch of white or pearl shimmer is great. With a light hand, and a slightly darker colour, cover the middle of your lid fanning out towards the crease.

STEP 4
  • Trace along your crease and socket then flick out towards the corner of your brow bone with a much darker colour, this is a sexy, smouldering look and gives your eyes heaps of definition and appeal.

STEP 5
  • Apply a nude shimmering colour to your brow bone. By accentuating the highest point on your face you are bringing out your facial features and really complimenting your eyes.

STEP 6
  • With a soft brush, blend away any harsh lines to make it a more soft smoke effect.

STEP 7
  • With a fan brush, sweep just under your eye to catch any fallout or powder that may have collected here.

STEP 8
  • Take a white eye pencil and line your waterline up to the tear-duct, this will make your eyes appear wider, brighter and fresher and make you look more awake and healthy, also whiter eyes look more beautiful as well as bring out the colour of your iris.

STEP 9
  • Apply two coats of mascara on curled lashes to polish the smoky eye look.

MORE SMOULDERING EYE TIPS

  • Blend the colours you use otherwise the colour will look too heavy (unless this is the look you are going for) and it may make you seem unapproachable.

  • Add a lot of Mascara to your outer lashes so you have a sexy "cat eye" look. Also, put a small amount on your inner lashes.

  • Hold a tissue under your eye to catch falling eye shadow.

  • Never use eyeliner in your tear duct.

  • Don't use a thin eye shadow brush, instead use a fluffy one. Also, don't put to much of a dark colour on your lid, it makes it look messy.

  • When applying eye shadow, use a fluffy brush and always have the darkest shade in the inner corners


WHAT I NEED FROM THESE NEW TRENDS

  • I've got to hop on board and get myself some nude eye shadows asap, because when I see the way it looks all blended in perfectly I love the way it looks and I will share my photos of my attempts when I get the shadows.

  • I need more colour that will make my eyes pop and although I've already got a mixture of colours already I've got to get more vibrant with my choices and then I'm going to be even more swaged out LOL.

  • I need to learn how to make my smouldering eyes and giving you the tips I gave you how to do it will hopefully come out great when I attempt to try it.

Well my fashion dolls I hope you enjoyed my must haves for 2013 even though a couple of them I don't really use or don't use often LOL but I know that my fellow fashion and make-up trendsetters need the help and inspiration so I was happy to showcase my not using list as well LOL. Stay true to yourself and don't worry about the next person you need to do you and be proud of who you are regardless of what other people think or say your beautiful don't think otherwise because being different and unique makes you a beautiful individual. PINKBARBIE<3















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DATE NIGHT OOTD: KATE SPADE EDITION

Dresses, Dresses & More Dress: Profile #1

VALENTINES DAY OOTD