MY LIST OF BEST GRAMMY LOOKS

Hello fashion dolls,
The grammy's is a big deal in the music industry, because artist's get recognized for putting out great music and breaking musical history with ablum sales or songs that top the musical charts.
This year I didnt watch the whole grammy show, because I'm just not that entertained by music award programs like the rest of the world is, but I congratulate all the artist's who won awards.

I just watched the red carpet interviews, so I could see the fabulous gowns some of my favorite celebrities wore and I have a few red carpet looks that made my favorites list this award season.

BEST RED CARPET LOOKS
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1.  Nicki Minaj
Looked chic and sexy in her deep v neck black gown

2. Iggy Azalea
Her royal blue cutout gown was sophisticated and fabulous.
(only thing I didn't like about her gown was the mesh allusion at the ankles)

3. Rihanna
This pink princess type gown was lovely and super glam. I love it ! Because it's pink and because it's super cutw

4. Ariana Grande
This gown was amazing ! She looked very sexy and glam in it. You go girl you rocked the red carpet

5. Paris Hilton
I love this gown and the mesh allusion paired with the silver embellishment was cute.

6. Taylor Swift
This gown is sophisticated and modern chic love it !. This is  a typical Taylor look for the grammy red carpet but I still like it a lot.

WORSEST RED CARPET LOOK
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1. Madonna
Omg what in the world did she wear ? LOL idk what she was thinking when she left her house. That outfit was a fashion disaster ! Her booty was showing the back like damn that's not something the whole world wants to see LOL gross.

PINKBARBIE <3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DATE NIGHT OOTD: KATE SPADE EDITION

Dresses, Dresses & More Dress: Profile #1

VALENTINES DAY OOTD