NICKI MINAJ COLLECTION CLOTHES I WANT

Hello fashion dolls,

I love music and one of my favorite female rappers Ms. Nicki Minaj has a clothing line called The Nicki Minaj collection and I'm so in love with this clothing line LOL, but haven't had a chance to get any pieces from the collection just yet it's a work in progress.
From the start of her clothing line I was in love with the style she is adding to the fashion world. I just checked out her new spring collection the other day and I am going to share a few things I am seeking to get, that I know your going to love.

THE NICKI MINAJ SPRING COLLECTION
(AVAILABLE AT KMART'S)

I love the color and print choices of the new collection pinks, browns and leopard LOL, this is a collection I can definitely hop on the bandwagon with, because it's affordable and super cute. This is one way I can dress a little bit like my favorite female rapper and I'm excited that it's something I can afford, she has bomb jewelry and handbags to LOL. I just love The Nicki Minaj Collection !


My go to clothing trends are colorful, bold prints, form fitting, casual, dressy and sophisticated. I like to make statements with my style and dress how I feel when I wake up in the morning or dress for an a occasional gathering. To me fashion has always been about expression and uniqueness, so I will always create unique looks with my fashion sense that makes me stand out in a crowd, but still be low key. Stay inspired and fashion is risky business, but don't let that stop you from dressing like a true fashionista in YOUR OWN WAY !.

#FASHION-ON-FLEEK

PINKBARBIE<3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DATE NIGHT OOTD: KATE SPADE EDITION

Dresses, Dresses & More Dress: Profile #1

VALENTINES DAY OOTD