OSCARS BEST DRESSED 2015

Hello fashion dolls,
It's award time in the filming industry, the Oscar's were this weekend Feb 22 and I didn't watch the award part of the program, just the red carpet and after party fashion. I'm not really into watching events like this and only want to see the nice gowns or dresses the celebs are wearing on the red carpet LOL.

MY PICKS FOR BEAT DRESSED

1. Sofia Vergara
Her embellished heart tube top gown was sophisticated, modern, elegant and lengthy. I think she always looks amazing on the red carpet for any event and she always seems to make my list as well
LOL (she is one of my fav actors)

2. Zendaya
This off the shoulders pearl off white gown is elegantly worn and she looks amazing in it. I love that she took a unique risk and wore he hair in bohemian style, she has amazing sense of style and I can't wait to see more of it.

3. Jennifer Lopez
Her tan deep v-neck embellished gown is chic and sexy, she has a tradition of showing off her boobs like a trophy LOL.

4. Kristie Teigen
Super sexy, risky and modern long sleeve deep v-neck embellished with a twist of old school with the high front split. I love her choice of deep maroon lipstick, because it pairs good with the color of her dress.

5. Zoe Saldana
This dress is sophisticated and conservative, but very elegantly fashionable (it's in my favorite color LOL) and she looks amazing, sometimes even simple can beautiful

6. Scarlet Johansson
This c-neck emerald green gown is simply gorgeous and I think she looks good in it. Only criticism I have is, she should've wore that matching necklace because it throws off the statement of the dress.

7. Kerri Washington
Although her tube top flower embellished simple gown is super conservative and elegant, I think it was a good choice, she looks nice and beautiful.

There was a lot of amazing fashion on the red carpet for the Oscar's and the after parties this year, but as every fashion lover should know there is always someone who has to throw shade on some bodies red carpet fashion.
Gulianna Ransic made a very disrespectful and worldy comment about Ms. Zendaya's gown/hair on a episode of Fashion Police (my fav fashion tv show) that goes as follows and I quote "She looks like she should smell like pachouli oil or weed". Zendaya's response to Gulianna was classy and mature, but she shoul've gotten a little gangsta on her LOL and I respect her for handling it that way.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hopefully. You like the dresses I picked as best dressed for the Oscar's 2015. #REDCARPETSTYLE

PINKBARBIE

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DATE NIGHT OOTD: KATE SPADE EDITION

Dresses, Dresses & More Dress: Profile #1

VALENTINES DAY OOTD