NEW YORK FASHION WEEK 2015

Hello fashionistas,

This weekend was fashion week and the celebrity appearances included a handful that I follow on social media and their fashion week outfits are incredibly fashionable as expected for this event.
I haven't had the honor to attend any fashion week shows and of course as a fashion blogger/self proclaimed fashionista I would love to attend, so I believe my time will come.

MY FAVORITE CELEB NYFW STYLE

I dnt get to see what fashion week is like in person, so when I get my new fashion magazines that's when I see what trends are in season, what clothes were on the runway and celebrity fashion week styles. I really love fashion and how versatile it can be with style to be unique.

NICKI MINAJ = Although her penicl skirt is mesh/see through, she still looks fly and fashionable in it which is a risky but nice look.

Rihanna = She was sophisticated and chic in black pants with matching coat paired with a blue top.

ADRIAN BAILLON = Dressed in all white and fur was a good look, I think she was chic, sophisticated and simple.

SNOOKI = Dressed in all black paired with a leather top, I think she looks good and simple is a good look for, It was awesome that her date was her son.

CELEBRITY NYFW GUEST LIST

-Justin Beiber -Zendaya -Kesha
-Big Sean  -Mary J Blidge -Kanye West
-2 Chains. -Kim Kardashian -Pairs Hilton

MY TAKE ON SPRING 2015 FASHION

I'm not super into high fashion, but the trends that hit the runways during fashion week are clothes I can get excited about every year this event is held. I enjoy seeing the new styles that are so unique it's hard to believe it's fashion and not art LOL and I just take what pieces of the trend I like to create my version/style.

I enjoyed the new spring runway fashions alot of old style of shoes are coming back in season after several years on the fashion Don't list LOL it's good to see nee takes on old fashion trends/looks.
It's annoying to keep hearing about the same celebrities all the time on social media and TV but one of the hottest models to hit runways is Kendel Jenner, she's got real talent and people should leave her alone ! She became a model solely based on her individual talent and not her family name LEAVE HER ALONE ! I was happy to see her on the NYFW runway this year and hope to again.

ADRIAN BAILLON'S STYLE

I watch her show the real every afternoon and I really like the way she dresses for the show, Her style is chic, dressy, sophisticated, and risky with a classy young twist.
If I could choose a look of Adrian's to twist into my own from the show, I would choose three signature things her dresses, pencil skirts and perfect heel choices LOL.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Fashion week is a huge deal for clothing designers, because they get a chance to share what they have been working on for the currently upcoming fashion trends.
Thank you for reading this post and following my blog, I hope to visit your website some time so please feel free to share them with me in the comment area.
#NYFW2015 #<3EVERYTHINGFASHION

PINKBARBIE THE FASHIONISTA <3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DATE NIGHT OOTD: KATE SPADE EDITION

Dresses, Dresses & More Dress: Profile #1

VALENTINES DAY OOTD