BABY CLOTHING SEARCH AND PREGNANCY UPDATE

Hello Fashion dolls, Mom's and Mom's to be,

Of course I have been on a mission searching for the cutest clothes for my baby boy LOL and today I went a little crazy looking online and came across a cute little kids clothing boutique that I have been asleep on for awhile LOL. I also want to share a pregnancy update with you ladies.

MY PREGNANCY UPDATE

I'm currently 20 weeks pregnant and this heat is insanely ridiculous to deal with and I'm fortunate enough to have AC, but when I have to go out to run errands it sucks LOL. When my stomache is in the sun my baby boy starts to move because he is like dang that mess is hot get it away from me LOL.








ONLINE BABY BOY CLOTHING SEARCH

I found a lot of good deals and cute clothes for Tomy II on a store website called The Children's Place, which I have shopped at for my kids and step daughter before just havent been in awhile. I have always loved their clothes, but now I know what store I'm going to be in the most for Tony II LOL.







I love the dressy preppy boy style and Tony II is gonna be dressed in that style with his big brother Drayton LOL. These clotjes are just super cute ! And can hardly wait to get my lil man in my arms to go ham on dressing him in cute outfits LOL.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
If your a mom or mom to be of a boy, I hope these pictures helped you with what to get your lil man; Also The Children's Place has even cuter clothes for girls as well. Stay blessed and keep God first. Stay cool in this heat ladies

PINKBARBIE THE FASHIONISTA _<3 p="">

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DATE NIGHT OOTD: KATE SPADE EDITION

Dresses, Dresses & More Dress: Profile #1

VALENTINES DAY OOTD