PREGO SELFIE PHOTO SHOOT FEAT NEVAEH

Hello fashion dolls,

Since becoming pregnant and quiting my job I've been spending a lot more time at home with my daughter Nevaeh and taking care of my Dad because he recently had surgery to repair a knuckle in his hand. Since being home more, I haven't really had much to do lately unless I'm going to the doctor or grocery shopping LOL life of the bored and pregnant is basically simple :).

So today I did a lil selfie photo shoot with Nevaeh to help with boredom LOL and she is such a photogenic girl she loves taking pictures more then her big brother Drayton,
I hope you enjoy it as much as we did ;).
Also I am sharing my pregnancy update with you guys as well as these cute and adorable selfie photos.











I am excited to meet our little boy and to see if he looks more like me or his dad LOL. I'm not sure how Nevaeh will react to having her baby brother around the house, but I know she is going to want to be around him a lot, since she already loves babies I also know she will want to help me with stuff for him a lot to LOL. Drayton has been through having a new sibling before, so I already know how excited and helpful he is going to be :). #ThePregoLife #SelfiePhotoShoot #19WeekBabyBump

PINKBARBIE THE FASHIONISTA <3 p="">

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DATE NIGHT OOTD: KATE SPADE EDITION

VALENTINES DAY OOTD

BLACK HISTORY MONTH SPOTLIGHT DAY 7