FASHION SEARCH: MATERNITY STYLE EDITION

Hello fashion lovers!,
Long time no post :( sometimes stuff gets in the way of my blog, which doesn't make me happy at all but I always make my way right back to you ladies :). I was working for awhile and was dealing with some personal issues that became more important then my job, so I quiet to focus on myself and my family and I'm very glad I did because it wasn't making me happy or of any benefit to me or my family, it wasnt helping at all.

HUGE ANNOUNCMENT SHARING TIME

As you may know I am a mother of two and have a step daughter as well, but we have been blessed with our third child :) and we are having a boy. But we have decided not to have anymore kids, so I'm getting the sterilization procedure and although I'm young I am officially done having kids.

So I have been looking for cute maternity styles, because being pregnant sometimes doesn't feel cute or attractive with a growing baby bump it's hard to find clothes that look cute and make you feel cute. So I went online to look for maternity fashions and was surprised to see how cute some of it was.

GRAPHIC T- SHIRTS AND DRESS STYLES

I found some cute and funny graphic t-shirts, the phrases/pictures are unique and I haven't seen anything like them. If I found these styles during my first two pregnancies I would've bought them LOL but hopefully I can get one this time. The maternity dresses are so stylish, it makes being pregnant glamorous and sometimes thats what we need when we been feeling like a walking beach ball for several months LOL.

I am 18 weeks now which is 5 months and feel like a slowly inflating balloon :/ but I'm eager to finally meet my little man and introduce him to all of you :D. I will continue to post my pregnancy photos throughout my last few months and share little moments as well. My two oldest kids Drayton 5 and Nevaeh 1 both are aware of the new baby, but of course my daughter is so littlw she barely understands what's happening right now and once the baby comes she will be suoer happy saying "Mama the baby" which is something she has mastered already LOL.
If any of you are currenrly prego, I hope this post has helped you find cute maternity fashions :). PINKBARBIE THE FASHIONISTA








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DATE NIGHT OOTD: KATE SPADE EDITION

Dresses, Dresses & More Dress: Profile #1

VALENTINES DAY OOTD