PREGANCY UPDATE AND BABY CLOTHES #2

Hello Fashionistas/Mom's,

Pregancy is 9 months of being sleepy, eating for two, swollem feet, to many bathroom breaks and unlimited clothing searches LOL. But I wouldn't take it back for anything, because having kids is truly a blessing and I feel abundatly blessed to have been pregnant three times, because although it was unexpected I wouldn't change a thing I LOVE ALL MY KIDS !.

PREGNANCY UPDATE: I'm officially 21 weeks now and my baby bump is growing what seems like daily LOL. I'm feeling more and more kicks/movements from Tony II he spends a lot more time up against the front of my stomache now then he did in the previous weeks of the pregnancy.



BABY BOY CLOTHES ONLINE SEARCH #2

I have fallen in love with Amazon.com for their clothes LOL the website has everything you need and then some, so I know from now on to get all the babies clothes from Amazon, with an occasional shopping spree at Ross every now and then. These days it's hard to find cute clothes for the kids for good prices, so I'm glad that I can get it all from Amazon.











Hope you enjoyed this post and found some stuff for your little guy. Stay blessed and keep God first.
PINKBARBIE THE FASHIONISTA

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DATE NIGHT OOTD: KATE SPADE EDITION

Dresses, Dresses & More Dress: Profile #1

VALENTINES DAY OOTD