FALL '17 TREND FORECASTING

Hello fashion dolls,

I have been looking forward to the cool weather of Fall, because the Summer has been hot and humid  so the change in temperature will be refreshing. As I've said before this is my favorite season of the year and my style is even more versatile, because layering and current trends with my personal twist is head turning ๐Ÿคฃ. So I put together a list of everything I love and predict for this Fall weather and I gaurentee there will be something you will be inspired to try in your own style, so let's get right into my list.

FALL 2017 TREND FORECASTING

* Hoodies: Cut out + crop top styles
* Graphic/statement tees
* Body suits: Sheer + patterns
* Cut out tees
* Jumpsuits
* Boots/booties: Flat + heeled
* Neutral color scheme
* Trench coat style cardigans
* Jeans: Destressed
* Leggings: Pattern + colors

FALL 2017 BEAUTY

* Nude eyeshadow
* Natural make up
* Blend + smokey
* Neutral color eyeshadow
* Cat eye eyeliner
* Good foundation
* Make up setting spray

WHY I KNOW THESE WILL BE TRENDING FALL'17

Layering will always be a fall fashion staple every year since it gets colder, also with temperatures getting colder your going to need it. Cut outs were a hot trend in the Summer and I know for sure that it will carry over into Fall because there are a lot of styles + looks that you can use. Jumpsuits come in shorts and long sleeve pants and every season has the perfect colors/patterns selection to choose from. Heels are always cute but to show off your shoe styles in boots or booties should be just as on point because in cold weather skin gets dry when your feet get cold.

I am excited to see what projects are ahead of me not only for Fall but for the rest of 2017 ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’ฏ and whatever is ahead of me I know will be full of greatness and something to be proud of. 2017 has been one hell of a roller coaster, but I have evolved so much into a stronger more confident me that I know for sure nothint bu good things will come my way; I have faith that God will put me on the right path for my career #AMEN. Stay inspired take risks and stay confident in yourself in every where. Stay blessed and keep God first.

#Fall2017 #TrendForecasting2017 #Beauty2017 #HonestyIsEssential #FashionistaSquad

FASHIONISTA CHRYSTAL ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’•

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DATE NIGHT OOTD: KATE SPADE EDITION

Dresses, Dresses & More Dress: Profile #1

VALENTINES DAY OOTD