TRULY MYSELF: A SNAPSHOT OF MY EVERYDAY LIFE

Hello fashionistas,

I am excited to start this new segment where I truly be myself with you by speaking freely as I usually do and give you a candid view of my everyday life as a fashionista + Mother; Please leave me feedback in the comments or email me your feedback directly I really would love to know what you think. This segment shoulr be alot of fun, also I will do my best to make vlog videos to upload to my YouTube channel that I renamed Fashionista Chrystal PLEASE SUBSCRIBE TO MY CHANNEL.

TRULY MYSELF: A SNAPSHOT OF MY EVERYDAY LIFE

I am a budget fashionista, I find cute fashionable items sometimes from name brand labels at affordable prices and style trendy looks from my wardrobe. Being a Mother I feel that I need to dress a certain way when I'm with my kids, because I have a 3 year old daughter + 10 month old son my shirts can't have deep necklines and my bottoms won't be to short or tight. Since babies love to pull your shirt specifically by the neckline and toddlers love to have you chase after them whether you feel like it or not LOL kids are unpredictable, so I need to dress accordingly so there won't be any wardrobe alfunctions when I'm spending time with my kids in public.

Yes I love heels and with two small kids, I still make time to wear some whenever I can and when I have the kids rocking my favorite pair of heels with that perfect outfit doesn't always go as planned, But I love being a Mother, having my kids is one of the happiest days of my life and not even my love for heels will get in the way. My days are so unpredictable, I can take photos of my OOTD and want to post it the same day but I need to find a balance with my Mom life + blog life, because at times they cross into each other and I don't end up finishing what I started; but I'm currently beginning to find that balance that favors both parts of my life perfectly.

On the day I took these picturesit was a busy day for me and Nevaeh came along for the adventure  to handle some important business, it was a hot day and I was hopeful that Nevaeh wouldn't fall asleep on me so I wouldn't have to carry her heavy little butt. A few hours later we walked as a family to pick up some dinner and dessert, we just need a good cake after dinner LOL it's become a regular thing to get 7up or Dr Pepper cakes from Food 4 Less I have to say honestly we are addicted at times  I bake my own cakes, but then again it's conveinent to pick up a ready to buy cake and hope they start making red velvet cake with cream cheese frosting ready to make 🤣 #MyFavoriteCake
I cook on a regualr night for dinner, but when I need a break we order pizza or some other take out.

I hope you enjoyed a small snapshot of my everyday life and hope that you come back for my next one that will have a vlog video as well. Stay inspired be yourself love yourself, stay blessed and keep God first.

 





FASHIONISTA CHRYSTAL 💋💕

#ADayInMyLife #MommyBlogger #FashionistaLifwstyle

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DATE NIGHT OOTD: KATE SPADE EDITION

Dresses, Dresses & More Dress: Profile #1

VALENTINES DAY OOTD