FALL OOTD STYLING

Hey fashionistas,

I'm happy the weather has cooled down some, but sometimes the heat creeps right back up on you; This Summer was one of the hottest, so I'm prepared for Winter to be super cold this year. The weather makes it a challenge to remember what season we are currently in, but I want to dress fashionably cute all year long regardless of what season it is so I put together a look that can be woren on both warm Fall days or a little bit cooler. I am all about taking fashion risks and putting my personality into my style, so I put a twist on the style shown in this post wearing a snapback, it's a regular thing to see me wearing hats or beanies for Fall with NFL season and cold weather it's essential in it's own creative way.
My inspiration for fashion comes from different things I enjoy, but as of lately my outfits have been inspired by current styles trending on the fashion week runway shows and urban street styles. I do still dress based from how I feel that day, so if I have the urge to wear heels then I will wear some. Majority of the time I only wear heels when I wont be carrying my kids because I don't need to get hurt or hurt one of my kids from falling not being able to handle the heels with their weight and mine together, because I can be cute without heels to. I've recently been adding new trendy styles into my vault of styles LOL so be on the look out for new looks 👀👌🏽.

MY OOTD BREAK DOWN

Hat: New Era
Top: Swap meet
Shorts: Unknown
Boots: Swap meet
Jewelry: Homemade by my Mother in law



 



If you don't know by now the Broncos are my team and I love putting together a look with something of the team on it, because I am a true fan of the team and can name a few players from the roster to prove it. Of course yall have known for while that I love leopard, so this look all together looks amazing! The shorts use to be pants that I wore for the tailgate when Broncos won Super Bowl 50 but I cut them into shorts and I'm working on cutting them into distressed shorts.
My Mother in law handmakes her own jewelry collection for family and I was so happy to get these earrings with a matching bracelet/necklace set, I have another set in a teal blue color that I will have to share as well later this Fall hopefully.

This Fall I will wear hats more often for football season and because I think it goes cute with my outfit. Take fashion risks ladies and play around with your style ideas some uncommon pieces can turn into a cute fashionable style try it! Stay blessed and keep God first

FASHIONISTA CHRYTAL

#OOTD #FashionistaSquad #TeamSpiritTwist

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DATE NIGHT OOTD: KATE SPADE EDITION

Dresses, Dresses & More Dress: Profile #1

VALENTINES DAY OOTD