OOOTD SWAG STYLING

Hello fashion lovers,

I have been spending some quality time with family and want to share my OOTD with you plus a few extra pictures of my little family as well. We ran errands redecorated laughed and enjoyed a good family dinner yesterday with my fiance's Mom Step Dad and sister, his parents cooking is always on point so I was happy to spend the day with them and eat their amazing tasty ass food; always have a good time with Tony's family and they love our kids so much and always spoiling them with money or snacks.

MY FAMILY DAY OOTD



   





 

Top: Swap meet
Leggings: Ross
Cardigan: Real Comfort by Chadwick's
Wedges: Swap meet

This is one of my Fall styles and as you all know leopard is my favorite! So pairing these leggings with my cardigan that I redesigned/ cut myself was a cute and fun look to put together; It was a hot day yesterday but this was still a perfect style for a great day.

our dinner was fried chicken mac n cheese corn bread mixed veggies jambalaya and had a Pepsi or Dr Pepper to drink with our meal. We watched two movies Selma and Nightcrawler, if you haven't either of these you really should both are good, had me at the edge of my seat eager to see the next scene LOL.

Family time is important, because having memories of good times with the people you love keeps you happy and shows our kids that doing stuff as a family makes us feel good knowing we are a close family who loves spending time doing stuff together wheather its goong out on a outing or having a family dinmer FAMILY = STRENGTH + LOVE.

I hope you enjoyed my OOTD and pictures, stay inspired by fashion life love happiness and stay confident stay blessed and keep God first, Whatever you speak unto the Lord shall come to pass.

FASHIONISTA CHRYSTAL 💋💕

#FamilyDayOOTD #FashionistaSquad #StylenistaSquad #FamilyTimeIsFunTime

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DATE NIGHT OOTD: KATE SPADE EDITION

Dresses, Dresses & More Dress: Profile #1

VALENTINES DAY OOTD