ATHLETE MEET AND GREET

Hello fashion lovers,
I don’t have any fashion to talk about today πŸ˜‚ instead I have something fun and very unexpected to share with all of you ladies today, so here I go right into my topic of discussion of the day 😁.

MONSTER TRUCK DRIVER LEGAND SPOTTED IN LA

One afternoon I was  headed to visit family with the kids and my husband when we have to get off at our bus stop is a shopping center and that day we walked into the biggest surprise ever! The grand opening of a new Americas Best eyeglasses and contacts location was holding an opening event and here came our surprise πŸ‘πŸ½ the driver of the monster truck Grave digger Dennis Anderson was there for the grand opening. For Tony this was such a big deal because he has been a huge fan since he was 5 yrs old and  although he held his composure he was so having a fan moment he shook his hand and had a brief conversation with him which was so cool! We got autographs on a hat and picture that Nevaeh cant stop wearing since the day we got it LOL.
Dennis Anderson’s grave digger monster truck was there on display and we even got to sit inside of it and Nevaeh loved it she didn’t want to get out πŸ˜‚. It was a great surprise to end our day out and such a blessing to meet the grave digger, he was a humble, nice family man and I can’t wait to run into him again I know he will remember us that’s my strong gut feeling because that smile Tony put on his face when he told him he is a big fan of his was priceless and something he wont forget, until we meet again Mr Anderson πŸ’•πŸ˜.


  

 

Seeing that big cheesey smile on my daughter’s face when she was driving the truck mad me and Tony so happy beyond words, with all that we go through as a spiritual family I can’t get enough of my kids happiness, it makes me wanna do better, be better, love better and come through with my goals to better our life, mark my words ladies all of that will happem by the grace of God I declare this to be my truth and lifestyle here on out I will be a better me #Amen.

Thank you for reading today and as always everyday I share with you is a day well spent πŸ’•πŸ’‹πŸ˜. It’s crazy to think I’ve been blogging for 6 yrs plus I wouldn’t change it for anything, reaching and inspiring people is something I love to do because life can be rough when you don’t have someone who motivates you in positive ways, and being able to be here to share my life, fashion and family is a true blessing. Stay inspired by anything to show the world your here your rocking life and nothing or anyone will drag your shine under a rock fuck that *In my Kendrick Lamar voice*. Stay blessed, strong and keep God first remember Nehemiah 8:10 says Do not grieve, for joy of the Lord is your strength always know that if all else fails God loves you and will never forsake you #Amen.

FASHIONISTA CHRYSTAL πŸ’‹πŸ’•
#GraveDiggerFanOut #FashionistaMommy #FamilyDayOut #SpiritualUnfolding

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DATE NIGHT OOTD: KATE SPADE EDITION

Dresses, Dresses & More Dress: Profile #1

VALENTINES DAY OOTD