NFL WEEK 9 + 10 LATE REPORTS 🀦🏽‍♀️

Hello fashionistas,

I have been busy creating a side hustle that I forgot to post my weekly NFL post last week 🀦🏽‍♀️πŸ’© and didnt realize that until I was watching tonight’s Thursday night football game with my husband πŸ˜‚ which is so weird because I hardly forget this series posts; But here I am catching up tonight πŸ‘ŒπŸΎ.

NFL WEEK 9

Broncos vs Eagles: Eagles win 51-23
We have been having a rough few weeks but I know my team will pull through let’s go BRONCOS!!!

Bills vs Jets: Jets win 34-21

Buccaneers vs Saints: Sants win 30-10

Falcons vs Panthers: Panthers win 20-17

Rams vs Giants: Rams win 51-17

Ravens vs Titans: Titans win 23-20

Bengals vs Jaguars: Jaguars win 23-7

Colts vs Texans: Colts win 20-14

Redskins vs Seahawks: Redskins win 17-14

Cardinals vs 49ers: Cardinals win 20-10

Chiefs vs Cowboys: Cowboys win 28-17

Raiders vs Dolphins: Raiders win 27-24

Lions vs Packers: Lions win 30-17

NFL WEEK 10



Broncos vs Patriots: Patriots win 41-16
I’m not a fan of the Patriots due to deflate gate a few years ago and I will FOREVER stand by that statement but to add insult to injury in this game Tom Brady did some weird shit with the football again LOL, Tom Brady is good at what he does but needs to stop cheating so dam much true talent shines without all the extras #TakeItEasyBruh πŸ’―.

Seahawks vs Cardinals: Seahawks win 22-16

Jets vs Buccaneers: Buccaneers win 15-10

Saints vs Bills: Saints win 47-10

Browns vs Lions: Lions win 38-24

Bengals vs Titans: Titans win 24-20

Packers vs Bears: Packers win 23-16

Chargers vs Jaguars: Jaguars win 20-17

Vikings vs Redskins: Vikings win 38-30

Steelers vs Colts: Steelers win 20-17

Texans vs Rams: Rams win 33-7

Giants vs 49ers: 49ers win 31-21
Happy to see the 49ers get a win, they are having a rough season so congrats to the team πŸ‘πŸ½πŸ’―.

Cowboys vs Falcons: Falcons win 27-7

Dolphins vs Panthers: Panthers win 45-21

Thank you for reading today I hope your teams won but its the Patriots damn LOL.

FASHIONISTA CHRYSTAL πŸ’‹πŸ’•

#LateNFL #SportsReporting


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DATE NIGHT OOTD: KATE SPADE EDITION

Dresses, Dresses & More Dress: Profile #1

VALENTINES DAY OOTD