HIP HOP PROFILE OF A RETURNING FEMALE RAPPER

Hello fashionistas,

Today, I love to talk about music and fashion, Haven’t shared any posts like this in awhile so I’m excited to be sharing this with you today and will be developing a new post series by the end of Thanksgiving week so keep a eye out for that πŸ‘€. Lately I’ve just been spending time with my family  and watching movies with the kids; So when I get time to myself I catch up on my favorite shows. I really like reality TV shows and have came across another one to call my favorite which stars the rapper I am posting about today πŸ‘πŸ½ so excited yall.
THE RETURN OF ONE OF MY FAVORITE  FEMALE RAPPERS 

LOLA MONROE πŸŒΉ



I have been a huge fan of Lola Monroe since I’ve created my blog and so  about her new mixtape coming out this year, I will be reintroducing her/her music. Female rappers are inspiring, confident, strong, motivated and have interesting life stories , if I can relate to her music/life story and she has good music along with great lyrics then I can rock with you girl πŸ˜‚ LOL.
When I first got introduced to her music it was in 2012 after her song Dark Red Lipstick came out and have been a fan ever since, Also I really love Lola’s fashion sense because she can dress conservative, vintage, urban and very sexy, but still be fashion forward. With all that said I will be reintroducing her to all you and catching you up on things you may or may not know about her.

RE-INTRODUCTION + UPDATE

     


 

She was named the first female artist to Wiz Khalifa’s record label Taylor Gang in 2011and her first album released under that label was the first one I ever heard Lipstick & Pistols, it’s full of hits and I still listen to her early career making songs. Lola Monroe is also known to record great remixes of other rap artists hit songs, which I will surely talk about later in the post and I also love that you never here Lola Monroe’s name being dragged into the middle of sandals, beefs or cheating allegations which is so rare because typically it’s common to see celebrities in general getting into some type of fight, arguement or another artist doesn’t like another artist so they talk mess about them in one of their songs so it’s refreshing to see.

Lola Monroe took some time off from rapping to be a first time Mom and had a little boy with her long time love King Los who is also I rap artist. Now she is returning to the rap industry and coming out with a new mixtape, but I am unaware of the release date and the name of the mixtape that I am so eager to listen to πŸ’― I have just learned that she has been in two movies Queen of media and
Crazy like a fox. Also Lola has become a mother her son Brixton was born March 12th in 2013 and he is super cute, but to me he looks more like her just my view but congrats girl and welcome to Motherhood I see you love being a Mom I’m 4 years late but I will be honest I didn’t start following her on social media until recently 😫 but always been a fan. She is a cast member of The Platinum Life which is a reality TV show following 7 women who are either married to or dating an rap star  and the cast includes also includes Nelly’s girlfriend Shantel Jackson, Ty Dolla signs ex girlfriend Alycia Bella, Miguel’s fiance Nazanin Mandi, Neyo’s wife Crystal smith, Kid Ink’s wife Asiah  Azante, and Eric Bellinger’s wife La’maya Good YOU NEED TO WATCH THIS, MUST WATCH.

 



HER MUSIC

*Dark red lipstick
*Overtime feat Trina
*Your a jerk remix
*Stay schemin remix
*Did it on em remix
*Exodus remix
*Run the world remix
*Gucci, Fendi
*Women lie, Men lie
*Green light special feat Lil Boosie
*Makaveli
*Bout me

I am impaitently waiting for the drop of her newest mixtape and will be sure to share the music from that on a playlist on my Youtube channel Fashionist Chrystal, but in the mean time check out my channel now for my current Lola Monroe playlist of so,e of my favorite songs from previous mixtapes.

HER CONTINUING FASHION SENSE

I love her style because she can be sexy and conservative but always fashionable. Her many looks continue to be amazing, I see her being a fashion icon due to the fact that she dresses fly and can put together unique priceless styles and I can’t wait to see what else she is going to rock the world with fashion wearing πŸ˜‚.

 



 



I hope you enjoyed this post, thank you for reading today 😁. Stay inspired and happy you deserve to live a life your proud of regardless of what anyone else says or thinks STAY TRUE TO YOURSELF. Stay blessed and keep God first, Proverbs 2:6 says For the Lord gives wisdom; from his mouth come knowledge and understanding #Amen.

FASHIONISTA CHRYSTAL πŸ’‹πŸ’•


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DATE NIGHT OOTD: KATE SPADE EDITION

Dresses, Dresses & More Dress: Profile #1

VALENTINES DAY OOTD