MY LA FASHION WEEK 2018 EXPERIENCE

Hello Fashionistas,

I haven’t been to fashion week before, so when I found some tickets for the whole week of LA Fashion Week sand one of my friends came with me and I am so happy we had the opportunity to go. It was so much fun, we got to enjoy some artwork that was placed in different parts of the venue I’m disappointed that I didn’t get any pictures of any of the paintings or costumes they had on display, but I am difinitely glad I was able to go and watch the fashion shows with a fashionable crowd of people.

There were two love performances, I am unaware of the first artist’s name but I enjoyed it and the second perfomance was Neko from Love and Hip Hop Atlanta 🤣 which was very unexpected but I enjoyed his song, when I was able to see his face clearly I automatically knew that it was him (laughing). We arrived a little bit late and missed the brand vendors that came snd gave out free samples, but got to enjoy a couple drinks (champagne and wine) before the fashion shows started at 9pm LA Fashion Week was held at The MacArthur in Downtown LA and it was so beautiful and got to walk up the iconic red carpet staircase which was where the fashion shows were being shown.

There was suppose to be thousands of people to attend, but some people didn’t attend so there were a few open seats that production announced were available to general admission ticket holders. We moved down to the third row from the front row seats and was able to see clearly down the runway, it was so awesome ! The music was great, runway styles were amazing, attendees personal style was unique and the decor/vibes was comforting, plus the attendees were friendly and talkative. I met a few people at day 3 of LA Fashion Week, production was also friendly and welcoming, I met a few women who were upcoming actress’s, models and rich influencers who get invited to these events all the time. It was a great time and I would love to go back again next year and hopefully get to make it to every show, I would love to get a media pass and do red carpet interviews; it was a lovely experience and I am happy to have been able to even get tickets for something so important in fashion.

    

    


  

  




 

  

 

 
  





MY LA FASHION WEEK STYLE

Top: Unknown
Jacket: Ross
Jeans: Boomy Apparel
Heels: Spring rose pumps

By the end of the night, my feet were so sore I walked back to the car in my socks 🤣 and it was so cold that night, my little jacket had lace sleeves, because my first choice was to wear my leather jacket but it got messed up so I had to wear the black one, I was freezing !. I look forward to attending LA Fashion Week again thanks to the host for having such great pricing on tickets.


LA FASHION WEEK FOOTAGE 📷 ME

  



Stay blessed and keep God first. Take fashion risks.

#LaFashionWeek #GirlsNightOut #FashionistaLifestyle #DreamComeTrue

FASHIONISTA CHRYSTAL 💋💕

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DATE NIGHT OOTD: KATE SPADE EDITION

Dresses, Dresses & More Dress: Profile #1

VALENTINES DAY OOTD